1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Which Month would you think Beta is going to start? (Poll)

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by CrimsonWingzz, May 15, 2013.

?

Which month do you think Beta is gonna be out?

1. May

49 vote(s)
    3.5%
  2. June

353 vote(s)
    25.2%
  3. July

403 vote(s)
    28.7%
  4. August

265 vote(s)
    18.9%
  5. September

143 vote(s)
    10.2%
  6. October

54 vote(s)
    3.8%
  7. November

23 vote(s)
    1.6%
  8. December

112 vote(s)
    8.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sadron

Sadron Ketchup Robot

Would a mod just lock this stupid thread already? It's dumb, it should have been locked as soon as the person posted it.

2. vimio

vimio Big Damn Hero

Why should it be locked

3. Valkoor Moonblood

Valkoor Moonblood Existential Complex

They're obviously not going to release the beta until I preorder because they love me. And that won't be for a few days yet.

4. Auudar

Auudar Phantasmal Quasar

It being a codex i'm pretty sure its just going to tell you the basics, Not meaning Beta is near. Not saying its not near but the picture is Omni's work, it even says this lol.

5. Litagano Motscoud

Litagano Motscoud Master Astronaut

I really want OP to be right.

But alas, life is cruel. :(

6. DerJonason

DerJonason Big Damn Hero

I don't know when the beta is going to start, but everyday past is one day less to wait :p

7. Miss Andry

Miss Andry Cosmic Narwhal

because it's stupid.

the devs will say when the beta is near, and won't do any of these stupid "hints" at it that you're trying to think of. People are tired of getting a thread almost every single day saying the "beta is near" because "Tiy ate a bagel at 5 pm"

also, while we're at it, if you want to say the beta is near because of a dumb daily update, why don't you just say it in one of the daily update threads so people can then ignore it much easier

tatswaru, vimio and Ken_Chihuly like this.
  8. Huami

Huami Pangalactic Porcupine

"welcome to starbound" is, perhaps and likely, a general greeting from the game itself when you create a new character, campaign, story, or any new mode in the game. Much like how many games have these things incorporated in their own creations e.g. 'welcome to the world of...', 'greetings from the development team... from the makers of...', 'we proudly bring you...' etc etc

9. Ken_Chihuly

Ken_Chihuly Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Looking_2_far_into_it_again.jpg

10. tatswaru

tatswaru Phantasmal Quasar

I agree with the people saying your looking too much into it.
    Starbound will be done when it is done. We do NOT want a game half done and full of bugs and glitches (no not the Glitch, I like them).
    I will agree waiting is very hard, especially when Starbound will be so EPIC!:cool: :up:

vimio likes this.
  11. Lawls

Lawls Space Kumquat

Oh please, not another one of these threads... roll in 2 seconds.

12. LazerEagle1

LazerEagle1 Master Astronaut

I'm guessing it'll be mid-July.

13. Sadron

Sadron Ketchup Robot

LOCK THE THREAD, MODS. This thread needs to die, already.

14. UncleCoord

UncleCoord Big Damn Hero

Negative Nancy :<

15. .:FancyPants:.

.:FancyPants:. Pangalactic Porcupine

This is outrageous

no one eats a bagel at 5pm.

Repede likes this.
  16. tatswaru

tatswaru Phantasmal Quasar

But I do.:confused:
    I like to eat bagels since I don't get them often.:cry:

17. Sousuke Kuroda

Sousuke Kuroda Spaceman Spiff

I have a suggestion for you.

How about you unsubscribe from this thread, and be a mature human being and just ignore it?

Seriously, calm, the fuck, down. Yes, its a pointless thread, but the funny thing is, every single thread on this forum is pointless. Just leave the thread alone, there is a discussion going on and they don't need you posting every now and then to demand the thread be locked. There are THOUSANDS of other threads on this forum, I don't see why this particular one would irk you so much.

18. gamerseal

gamerseal Subatomic Cosmonaut

My vote was more of a hope than what i actually thought.

19. Damiann47

Damiann47 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So you know what a beta is right? You know we are talking about the start of beta right? I know what you are trying to say but when it comes to betas I want it to be an actual beta. Not the case where it's practicaly a fully made game just with "beta" slapped onto it's name. I hope beta is filled with bugs so I can do what I'm suppost to do and test the game.

IndieGamerRid likes this.
  20. Felonious

Felonious Existential Complex

I enjoy the optimism curve compared to the last poll.

MobyDiglett likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.