1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Which Month would you think Beta is going to start? (Poll)

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by CrimsonWingzz, May 15, 2013.

?

Which month do you think Beta is gonna be out?

1. May

49 vote(s)
    3.5%
  2. June

353 vote(s)
    25.2%
  3. July

403 vote(s)
    28.7%
  4. August

265 vote(s)
    18.9%
  5. September

143 vote(s)
    10.2%
  6. October

54 vote(s)
    3.8%
  7. November

23 vote(s)
    1.6%
  8. December

112 vote(s)
    8.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phyrex

Phyrex Parsec Taste Tester

butbutbutbutbut...
    tiy said 2013 D:

>_>

2. Pie4Pigs

Pie4Pigs Existential Complex

August, because that's when I go back to school, and I'm unlucky with this kind of stuff ;_;

3. vimio

vimio Big Damn Hero

There is no way that the beta will go anywhere close tho september. I say within a day to 2 months.

4. Pie4Pigs

Says who? It certainly could.

5. Serenity

Serenity The Waste of Time

Well I'll be a monkeys uncle I had no clue at all I always thought the game was going to be available on boiling waters' gas but now I know steam.

6. vimio

vimio Big Damn Hero

First of all it will definitely be released in 2013 both the beta and full game

7. Pie4Pigs

I think we were only promised the beta in 2013. Where did you hear that the full game is coming out too?

EDIT: Oh, I see. You have to keep in mind, though; the beta and release probably won't be too far apart from each other.

8. vimio

vimio Big Damn Hero

Q. What if you don't get enough preorders, will the game be unfinished?

A. No, the Starbound is going to make it out in 2013 no matter what. But by preordering you help it get here even faster.

9. Melissia

Melissia Ketchup Robot

June-July seems most likely to me.

Which means I'll have to split my attention between Starbound and Planetary Annihilation!

10. vimio

vimio Big Damn Hero

everyone thinks June-July cannot wait to see when! ;)

Undead likes this.
  11. Melissia

Melissia Ketchup Robot

Well to be fair, the preorder went probably better than they ever expected it to, with over a million dollars raised by the preorder alone.

So that probably will speed things up a little!

12. andivicio

andivicio Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I really hope its before August before class consume me and my time here.

13. Phyrex

Phyrex Parsec Taste Tester

well more money dosent directly relate to more speed, and the additional money that encouraged more stretch goals might have thrown an unforeseen bone in the whole logic

14. vimio

vimio Big Damn Hero

I found this on the may 14 update.:) - Note the " Welcome to Starbound! "[​IMG]

15. Oh Dear. More Conspiracy Stuff? Only when RoadMap updates can tell us more the game completion, then, how close can Beta Be. :badpokerface:

My Guess: Not even DEVs know when the BETA is, they only know the progress they are making. ;)

16. vimio

vimio Big Damn Hero

Its not a conspiracy, It says it in the picture.

17. CrimsonWingzz

CrimsonWingzz Pangalactic Porcupine

I'm pretty sure there area some threads related to if it come soon.

But anyways, I really don't think a little "Welcome to Starbound!" text is going to show that Beta is near. I don't know how it means this, please explain! :)

EDIT: By the way, I voted yes not because of this picture, but because of how much progress they get every single day, I'm pretty sure in 1 month of this type of progress, beta will probably come out.

WoxandWarf, Lachee, Shippo and 2 others like this.
  18. brazzk

brazzk Master Chief

Yes, beta is definitely near. I'm almost sure it will be in 2013. But I have no idea why anything on this SS would confirm nearness of beta.

WoxandWarf, larue.39 and DudeUA like this.
  19. R3MI

R3MI Phantasmal Quasar

On a slightly different note, Loving the look of that ice planet below :p But yeah I don't think beta will be out for a while, the team are trying their best and when they release it we can enjoy it then.

Moral of the story: You probably won't know when it is gonna come out till its out so stop guessing! ;D

20. I know, but it's just the Log Book, that's the message you may find when start your game, it really can't hint nothing about beta is near, when I see in RoadMap the stuff Under 50%, mainly the servers, to be more complete that yes, is a sign beta is near. :lolwut:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.