1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Which Month would you think Beta is going to start? (Poll)

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by CrimsonWingzz, May 15, 2013.

?

Which month do you think Beta is gonna be out?

1. May

49 vote(s)
    3.5%
  2. June

353 vote(s)
    25.2%
  3. July

403 vote(s)
    28.7%
  4. August

265 vote(s)
    18.9%
  5. September

143 vote(s)
    10.2%
  6. October

54 vote(s)
    3.8%
  7. November

23 vote(s)
    1.6%
  8. December

112 vote(s)
    8.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skitle

Skitle Master Chief

I
    know but do you see the time that they put in this game. There working so hard on it its incredible. So I cant see how to game will be bad.

2. Corpj123

Corpj123 Starship Captain

Yeah, I agree. I really think Starbound is going to shatter our expectations- even as hyped up as everyone is getting about it. I have absolute faith in Tiy and Chucklefish.

3. Skitle

Skitle Master Chief

Same but theres not only tit theres is all the other people that works on the game.

4. Middleman93

Middleman93 Star Wrangler

He said "and Chucklefish." That includes everyone who isn't Tiy. :p

5. Solokeh Krontos

Solokeh Krontos Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Did you just call Tiy a tit? (Tit can mean small child also, da fuq?)

Eoghanpm2 likes this.
  6. bl4d3runn3r_0m3n

bl4d3runn3r_0m3n Yeah, You!

While that would be nice, I have a job... Oh how I miss those high school days. :(

7. Skitle

Skitle Master Chief

Yea didnt see that. :rofl: thanks for telling and and sorry Tiy... Im on an ipod and sometimes I skip letters or add some.

8. schwarzwolf

schwarzwolf Void-Bound Voyager

I can't say, when it will come out, but i can say, when i want it to be out. End July, early August. Becaue i still have some work to do this month. ;)

9. Corpj123

Corpj123 Starship Captain

Yes, I mean the whole development team :p

10. Jaigrin

Jaigrin Aquatic Astronaut

Heck yeah, but there has to be haters to try to ruin everything. I don't see why the idiot posted 2014 because I can see a great beta launch after they make the game work without DEV codes. I think that's all they need to send out THE MOST EPIC BETA EVER!!!

11. CrimsonWingzz

CrimsonWingzz Pangalactic Porcupine

Well first of all, the guys not an idiot, he partially has a point, and I don't understand what you mean by "I can see a great beta launch after they make the game work without DEV codes."

12. Jaigrin

Jaigrin Aquatic Astronaut

How much work is put into the game so far. I the game could function without commands to spawn items etc then it wouldn't be long before a beta is what I'm saying.

13. Skitle

Skitle Master Chief

Bro I am kind of thinking the same. But dude dont call people you dont know idiots. (I dont care if your a bronie or wathever.

14. ArcLight

ArcLight Subatomic Cosmonaut

December, it's the closest thing we get to 2014.

And who knows, they might finish the preps for the beta by December and we get beta access as an x-mas gift :D

Eoghanpm2 likes this.
  15. seevenup

seevenup Contact!

Till last week i was sure, the beta will start shortly. but as much i read in the forum, i think it will come out just before the year ends. so they where right by saing beta is in 2013. and so they will put tonns of stuff in the game. Of course nice, but i dont think it will be a beta like a beta is.
    They want to have a almost "done" game and then bring out the beta. Dont know why, guess they just want to have all perfect. lets hope it works

16. eye

eye Space Spelunker

beta as an x-mas gift sounds kinda cool

17. Gnomechompski

Gnomechompski Scruffy Nerf-Herder

With all the time they are wasting with useless features, i'm guessing november.

Riskay and LazerEagle1 like this.
  18. Voyager

Voyager Spaceman Spiff

+1
    they have to add the animation for playing the guitar... because all sci-fi games have characters that play the guitar.

LazerEagle1 likes this.
  19. Ricky Rouse

Ricky Rouse Zero Gravity Genie

Duke Nukem forever took so long to come out guys! Its too big to fail!

Pro-tip: Never assume.

Eoghanpm2, Diagnosan and LeifGram like this.
  20. Phyrex

Phyrex Parsec Taste Tester

duke nukem forever is a bad example actually, throught its development life, it went throught several team swaps, many engines eexchange and other such revision, the overall feeling was that whomever was working on it at the moment didint knew what they wanted and discarded what people before them did.

Which isint the case with starbound. the team's been solid since its beginning and the closest thing you'd get from a member leaving was actually for personal reason that had nothing to do with the game itself (and he even came back later).
    Theire overall vision for the game is also solid.

Roy_Cliff and LazerEagle1 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.