1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Which Month would you think Beta is going to start? (Poll)

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by CrimsonWingzz, May 15, 2013.

?

Which month do you think Beta is gonna be out?

1. May

49 vote(s)
    3.5%
  2. June

353 vote(s)
    25.2%
  3. July

403 vote(s)
    28.7%
  4. August

265 vote(s)
    18.9%
  5. September

143 vote(s)
    10.2%
  6. October

54 vote(s)
    3.8%
  7. November

23 vote(s)
    1.6%
  8. December

112 vote(s)
    8.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeorgeManea

GeorgeManea Star Wrangler

Considering the roadmap wasn't updated for like 1-2 months and ignoring many parts like quests and admin commands , considering the 90% as a 100% for the beta because that would be our job to unearth them ... sooooo to make things short kinda mid June , almost late June/early July. (if it's early it'll ruin my exams :p but if its late I'm totally free ...even from work ....YEAH!)

2. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

I think the beta is near because the devs said it'll be out this year.

StarshiyLeytenant likes this.
  3. GeorgeManea

GeorgeManea Star Wrangler

Stay strong my fellow space knights , even a ray of hope can rekindle thy power to wait. Send a great thank thee to the great devs and know that somehow it helped. :)

4. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

That picture is not a sign of anything, but i do think that beta is close. :)

5. PureWillkuer

PureWillkuer Starship Captain

6. Firehammer

Firehammer Scruffy Nerf-Herder

That just seems like an intro book you get at the start of the game

7. TheSneez

TheSneez Scruffy Nerf-Herder

i just had to use this..
    [​IMG].

Praetorae likes this.
  8. Sizzle

Sizzle Phantasmal Quasar

It's close... I can feel it in my bones! Winter is coming... brace yourselves!

9. Homerdude38

Homerdude38 Aquatic Astronaut

Ill give it 2 - 3 month on the verg of 4. But w/e we all know its going to be the best game to play. Patients is key

10. NickName

NickName Cosmic Narwhal

2013 is near

You probably can't say that becuase of one sentence in the topic of a ingame book. Because the books could be written and implemented before other essencial things are working.

Hallucinogenus likes this.
  11. Katorone

Katorone Giant Laser Beams

Agreed. Reading anything into is it just wishful thinking. :)

Hallucinogenus likes this.
  12. Tetrisash

Tetrisash Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I think it's getting pretty near only because of what they tell us they're working on with the game. It sounds like they're fine-tuning it as opposed to the big stuff.

enigmatic fluff likes this.
  13. WolfMimir

WolfMimir Subatomic Cosmonaut

If i would guess id say the Beta is coming in like august or something, so its not really that near.

14. 70calories

70calories Scruffy Nerf-Herder

holy crap! Welcome to starbound? read? the wonderful answers it must hold! I keep clicking it but nothings happens maybe if I jumble the letters together to form new words it will tell me it's secrets.... got it! Bound to come! I figured it out guys it's Bound to come!

15. Psygnosis

Psygnosis Ketchup Robot

Beta or not to Beta, this is the question... :whoop:

Btw i think we need to wait at least 2 months for it....

16. Feral Inferno

Feral Inferno Aquatic Astronaut

I heard that on the gamepedia (I know anyone can edit it) and several other areas which I forgot.
    But, seeing as though the devs are mostly working on aesthetics that don't seem to affect much of the functionality of the game, and the daily spoilers, I'd say it's safe to say that the beta will be out before the end of June.

17. Jääkäri

Jääkäri Pangalactic Porcupine

I asked Tiy on the IRC a few days ago, and he said the game will be on Steam.

anyMany likes this.
  18. Ultimuh

Ultimuh Phantasmal Quasar

'Near' is a relative term.
    It could be anything from a day to a couple of years.

Dwagon likes this.
  19. Renlou

Renlou Industrial Terraformer

GUYS, new PROOf that the beta is near, LISTEN

STARBOUND has "star" in it and the homepage for this website , http://playstarbound.com/ has 25 STARS and "bound" has 5 LETTERS, which can only mean one thing: THE BETA RELEASE is on the 25th of May

</sarcasm>

protip: this is how retarded you guys sound with these conspiracies, stfu bout it pls?

XRiZUX likes this.
  20. VoidFusion

VoidFusion Contact!

Not really. It's literally just a welcome note to all of the people that have been allowed access to the developmental version of the game. And before you ask how to get a developmental version, you can't. It's only for the developers and their close friends and family. And by saying close friends, that means like REALLY close friends, not something you can achieve in a few hours/days/months.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.