1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

What would you do if you turned into your main starbound character?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by NoahGoldFox, Nov 21, 2014.

1. gabbo13

gabbo13 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

if i woke up as a Novakid, im pretty sure i'd stand next to someone creepily, "what are you doing???"

"im your ray of sunshine B....."

2. M_Sipher

M_Sipher Oxygen Tank

Be goddamn FABULOUS.

Colaymorak likes this.
  3. yclatious

yclatious Guest

Besides becoming a freaking plantoid being with a insaciable desire for Violence and War?

Id probably go into hiding for the rest of my life, in fear of being captured by the government, or until someone saw me and shoved a shotgun on my thorns...

But hey, Photosynthesis and preety much becoming a plantoid Meta-Human cant be so bad, huh?

Colaymorak likes this.
  4. Broconut

Broconut Cosmic Narwhal

:poke:[​IMG]

Here's what I would do:

1. Boot up Starbound on my computer
    2. Eat Doritos
    3. Drink Mountain Dew
    4. 420 blaze it
    5. Wreck some scrubs
    6. Get killed by a hacker
    7. Rage quit
    8. Uninstall game
    9. Delete system32
    10. Contemplate my life choices

5. MysticMalevolence

MysticMalevolence Oxygen Tank

I would cause an intergalactic incident involving an avian cargo transport, a miniknog warship, a drunken hylotl, agaran spores, a USCM nuke and a glitch castle.
    Oh, and an Oaken Soldier.
    (Just try to make sense of that.)

6. Serenity

Serenity The Waste of Time

That sounds terrible to me.

I always figured if you went into a fictional reality it would look like the real world from your perspective no matter what medium that reality is from

Heartstrings likes this.
  7. Patty O'Furniture

Patty O'Furniture Star Wrangler

Good point and *shudder*.

Justice in Starbound is with a gun and a blade. Just imagine what the forums would be like.

8. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

First, I'd wonder how the heck this happened. Then I'd probably run around shooting things. Then I'd fly around in my spaceship. Then I'd pretend to be a pokemon trainer with my creature-capture pods. Then I'd dominate the galaxy, make myself a god, and wreak havoc upon all.

9. Jack_Kéther

Jack_Kéther Scruffy Nerf-Herder

no need to bump twice :/
    i thinks i would check for new game on my board computer the future game will be awsome

The Squid likes this.
  10. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Hopefully Starbound will be officialy released by then.:p

11. LethalShade

LethalShade Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Will Half Life 3 be released?

I doubt it :D

12. sansy

sansy Big Damn Hero

I would kinda stand there for a sec' and wonder what the hell just happened.
    And then I would realize that I now own a space train that can fly between entire galaxies.
    I'd then go steal some furniture from innocent civilians. Because they don't seem to care.

Colaymorak and The Squid like this.
  13. Reinforce

Reinforce Scruffy Nerf-Herder

First i would probably be confused enough and stand there puzzled doing absolutely nothing, not even blinking for the next two hours. Then i would get my bearings and try to assure that my ship is able to hold everything i am ever going to need.
    Love to be independent.

The Squid likes this.
  14. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

I'd also steal someones ship, take their valuables, and crash it.

15. Oilura

Oilura Seal Broken

BLOODTHIRSTY. KILL ALL NOOBS. BZZT.

PLEASED. NOOBS IN NOOB VILLAGE KILLED. BZZT.

ANGRY. NOOB BOSS THAT DEALS NO DAMAGE IS A BOSS. BZZT.

FRUSTRATED. KILLING NOOB BOSS. BZZT.

RAGING. NOOB GLITCH VILLAGE CONNECTED TO NOOB GLITCH HIVEMIND DETECTED. BZZT. DESTROYING NOOB VILLAGE AND NOOB HIVEMIND. BZZT.

16. OuttaThinAir

OuttaThinAir Big Damn Hero

Cosidering I would either be myself (weird like that) or a cute, fluffy, nomadic space raptor, I would probably explore the universe. I'm thinking the whole dashboard and everything has big, friendly, accurately labelled buttons, right?

17. Nutric

Nutric Pangalactic Porcupine

Dig some coal.

To fuel my spaceship.

Duh.

The Squid and Jack_Kéther like this.
  18. janovick

janovick Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I posted these in a similar thread a wile ago:

Considering I'd be an Apex, here is my list of "to do" things...

1. Free myself of Miniknog.

2. Start a pineaple and banana farm.

3. Start stealing collecting all sorts of building blocks.

4. Steal Meet other starbounders around the universe.

5. Steal Exchange with other races.

6. Build a super secret underground base in a volcanic planet.

7. Make sure my airvents are small enough for no hero badguy to crawl in there, peek at my universe domination plans peaceful medical research.

8. Enslave Hire workers to keep expanding my secret underground empire. Pay them a good salary, food tickets and give christmas gifts.

9. Start other pineaple and banana farms.

10. Use my super intellect to create an army of soldier robots working robots to take over some planets to spare our population from heavy duty.

11. Take over my neighbour planets, overtrown their governments, enslave all the population, make them produce even more soldier bots for my great interstellar army. Engage in diplomatic relationships.

12. Create gladiator arenas the Glitch to fight for my own amusement. Parks and stadiums for the children.

13. More pineaple and banana farms.

14. Make a living garden out of captive floran. Environmental resposability.

15. Turn the avian into the official slave post service. Public services.

16. Arrest the Hylotl and make them my empire cookers. Social feeding programs.

17. Always have a slave human taste the food the Hylotl cook before me, just to make sure it's not poisoned. Strict costumer food quality control.

18. Use the pineaple and bananas to torture anyone who oposes me. End universal starvation with a crap ton of bananas and pineaples.

19. Build a DeathStar, free the universe of the Miniknog, force everyone to obey me instead and destroy every planet that oposes my rule and ensure intergallactic freedom.

20. Make sure I hire someone to review my public announcements...

19. Doggie

Doggie Void-Bound Voyager

Probably go swimming and play with my fish parts. o_O

20. OuttaThinAir

OuttaThinAir Big Damn Hero

Yuck! Seriously?