1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

What vehicles would you want?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by TheTimeLord, May 19, 2013.

1. CozyFox

CozyFox Big Damn Hero

I cant possibly be the only one...

[​IMG]

2. Hunter Creed

Hunter Creed Void-Bound Voyager

Loved that movie :D and wolf mounts would be cool, Sif from Dark Souls? :)

Hunter C. Creed

JazzPigeon likes this.
  3. CozyFox

CozyFox Big Damn Hero

Wouldn't Sif be a little too big? ;)

4. budsygus

budsygus Pangalactic Porcupine

5. MasterCreate66

MasterCreate66 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Something that flys :). If there is big bodys of water in the game i would like a speed boat :D

6. JazzPigeon

JazzPigeon Starship Captain

Not the version you partner with against Manus! :geek:

7. Opfierce

Opfierce Aquatic Astronaut

A halo warthog would be nice, but I think I've seen that already.

8. JazzPigeon

The Normandy from Mass Effect? if we're just going to steal ideas from every other sci-fi game, that's the direction I'd lean in. lol :up:

9. Admiral Obvious

Admiral Obvious Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

[​IMG]
    It might not be ultra futuristic, but it definitely gets the job done. :mwahaha:

Hunter Creed likes this.
  10. Raybolt

Raybolt Big Damn Hero

A mech that can mine :)

JazzPigeon likes this.
  11. Melissia

Melissia Ketchup Robot

Civilian: ATVs, trucks, hovercraft/anti-gravity craft, spider-walkers etc
    Industrial: Mining mech, construction vehicles that make various tasks easier/faster, etc.
    Military: tanks, submarines, power armor, etc.

12. Ruin

Ruin Existential Complex

I'm sorry if these have already been mentioned, I'm too lazy to search through 5-6 friggin' pages.
    Hoverskates similar in function, not in style to Shadow the Hedgehog's
    [​IMG]

Or Hoverboots that would allow the player to walk on air that is slightly above ground, rendering you capable to virtually walk over water/liquids.

13. Miyuki

Miyuki Sandwich Man

From Ghost in the Shell I'd love to have the black maritime self defense forces Type 303 arm suit complete with the big-ass machine gun. Was sad to find the model was sold out a few years back, but I did get a grey colored ground forces version instead :geek:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also from GitS and a figure standing on my shelf... a Tachikoma! Would be better with cave diving to boot, considering it's smaller form, four legged stability and ability to climb walls by utilizing synthetic web launchers with winches and it comes armed with a 40 mm grenade launcher in its torso and a machine gun in its right arm by default, plus an option for a rotary autocannon replacement for the GL.

[​IMG]

14. kayido

kayido Aquatic Astronaut

This would be cool :
    [​IMG]

JazzPigeon likes this.
  15. Curse Starwind

Curse Starwind Subatomic Cosmonaut

I think something resembling a Tachikoma, even if only in it's abilities and not aesthetically, would be nice to have for exploration, especially if they're as mobile as in GITS; able to jump very high and scale vertical surfaces and even walk on ceilings, combine that with their other attributes like active camouflage, grappling hook, and maybe even the possibility to control them remotely so they can retrieve things from very dangerous areas? It would definitely make cave exploration really interesting. I'm not sure if there are going to be huge changes in elevation on planets, but if there will be, this thing would make getting up a canyon or cliff wall very easy, and probably a lot funner than making a bunch of boring platforms the whole way.

16. JazzPigeon

This.
    This is what I want.

17. Juxtor

Juxtor Phantasmal Quasar

[​IMG]

I'd like a SAMAS power armor suit for starters...

Corsair114 likes this.
  18. JazzPigeon

A Samus-powered suit?:metroid:
    [​IMG]
    eh? :DD
    EDIT: Think about it.
    [​IMG]

19. Hunter Creed

Hunter Creed Void-Bound Voyager

The museum where the Maus is held is probably one of my first stops if I ever go to Russia :laugh:

The thought of watching monsters just dinging off that things hull makes me chuckle.

Hunter C. Creed

20. DOGTIME

DOGTIME Poptop Tamer

Oh how I would love to ride my chocobo on all the planets.

[​IMG]

Hunter Creed and JazzPigeon like this.