1. Thanks for visiting! These forums are for the original Risk of Rain, if you're interested in discussing the newly released Risk of Rain 2 head over to that game's steam discussion forum
    Dismiss Notice

What should i actually do to beat the game 100%?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by the_new_guy, Oct 24, 2016.

  1. the_new_guy

    the_new_guy Space Hobo

    I'm currently at 87%, I unlocked all ingame achievements with the exception of two (travel some distance with loader's gauntlet and kill an overloading magma worm). I can hardly beleive these two are the remaining 13%. There must be something else i have not done yet.
    • Arnust

      Arnust Big Damn Hero

      Do you have all Monster Logs and Artifacts?
      • ShadowlessWanderer

        ShadowlessWanderer Pangalactic Porcupine

        Did you collect each item so it shows in the item log? Because that counts as well.

        Share This Page