What is this object?

Discussion in 'Starbound FAQs, Q&A, and General Help' started by systaniec, Jul 17, 2018.

  1. systaniec

    systaniec Big Damn Hero

    Hello Starbounders!

    I really need someones help, I am trying to find out the name of this weird looking object...


    someone please help me.

    Thank you.
  2. Jonesy

    Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

    Moved to Starbound FAQs. Website and Forum Support is used for issues with the website and forums.

    The object you're asking about is a Foundry Console.

  3. systaniec

    systaniec Big Damn Hero

    Thank you so much for the quick and accurate reply! With your help I can now proceed with my starbound building.

Share This Page