1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

What do you plan to do?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Sarbinger, Jul 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dice - AV

Dice - AV Astral Cartographer

Definitely delve into some single player. Mainly I want to get to grips with the game mechanics and see how I can manipulate them in a role playing environment. Then I would begin to set up a Role playing server to play on with my friends and anyone who'd want to join via application. I get a lot more hours out of a game through multiplayer and role playing than single player, and starbound looks like it will deliver highly on both fronts! I can't wait.

2. Eight

Eight Pangalactic Porcupine

The wiki will be empty until people start adding all the information.

OT:
    I think i'll try to avoid the wiki for a while and just play single player (when not playing with the clan).
    After a week or two I might decide to help out with the wiki (over 1,000,000 combinations, shouldn't be too hard)

D7C98 likes this.
  3. Platipus

Platipus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'd play the game in single-player first for a while, then go to multiplayer with some friends, then weep for my social life has died and i will play starbound forever :')

4. Nymz

Nymz Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Host a server for my friends to join, and immediately jump in. I'm anxious to see how the space ship mechanics work and what the layout is like.

5. Ghostar

Ghostar Steakeater

I'll be here on the forums. (unless I managed to win a copy of the game from a give away for something.) I doubt I'll have it when it comes out, but thats honestly a good thing. I'm willing to bet within a few hours of the games release the forums are going to EXPLODE and need mod attention 24/7!

6. M C

M C Parsec Taste Tester

figure things out, then do awesome things.

7. Adinxs

Adinxs Big Damn Hero

You know, the usual stuff.
    Become the dark ruler of the universe, blow up all the planets I come across, enslave everything, then make a sandwich out of the remains of my enemies.
    So, nothing much.

8. TriforceOfPower

TriforceOfPower Seal Broken

Mess with the options.

9. Giant Squid

Giant Squid Zero Gravity Genie

Single player for an EXTENSIVE amount, the only exception being my roommate, who we will have characters we do nothing but play with one another. I might join a public server when I've gotten a good fill of the game, but many of my first endeavors will be solo/with a friend.

10. Marokutai

Marokutai Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Build a Dojo high atop the cliffs of a massive mountain and build my base inside of said mountains.

11. Camz

Camz Existential Complex

Hi folkes! Well basically with all the games i play i will complete starbound in single player mode as i would want some knowledge and experience to take with me into multiplayer.Also while playing multiplayer i think playing the game in all the different kinds of races would be a must! So you can determine what race is tailored best for you game style of play. thanks camz

12. A herpy derpy spiderp

A herpy derpy spiderp Big Damn Hero

1. Find a Planet.
    2. Do this all day long, and maybe get a few materials.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.