[WebApp] Stardew Checkup -- Achievement & Completion Progress

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MouseyPounds, Mar 10, 2018.

1. MouseyPounds

MouseyPounds Starship Captain

This app scans your save file to check progress on all relevant achievements (only the 2 Journey of the Prairie King ones are excluded) and some other "completionist" info such as Grandpa's Evaluation & friendship points. If something is not complete, the app will tell you what is missing.

It was originally released ~9 months ago but I hadn't been active on these forums then, and with a couple of recent updates I figured it was a good time to put up a topic here for feedback. I'm particularly interested in feedback related to the friendship & event summary ("Social" section) since that is the newest stuff and is pretty densely packed which might make it hard to read.

The app is available at https://mouseypounds.github.io/stardew-checkup/ , and since it reads save file information it is only really useful for those with PC or Mac versions.
      plasma991 and BentFX like this.
    • margotbean

margotbean Big Damn Hero

I love it. I absolutely love seeing what heart events I might have missed. Stylewise, I prefer compact info, just the way it is. :D
      • BouncingCactus

BouncingCactus Industrial Terraformer

Your apps are enormously useful, good work.
        • Stryder87

Stryder87 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Oh wow... this one tells you what you still need to craft. That's enormously helpful!!!
          • kittentamer

kittentamer Phantasmal Quasar

OMG! This is perfect. Thank you so much! ♥