Wars and Village raids

Discussion in 'Side Quests' started by HomeSkillet, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Commander Benny

Commander Benny Phantasmal Quasar

so skillet do we have clearance to look for a Modder? and by we I mean doom-shield

2. Commander Benny

maybe in this mod we could have specific things to destroy blocks. I mean don't they have throwing boulders or something already?

3. Desolator

Desolator Pangalactic Porcupine

*shrug*
    i'm OK at modding and it may take a while, as i have other thing going on, see if we can find an extra modder to help out

4. Desolator

yeah, that sounds like a pretty good idea. we'll need homeskillet's permission before we can do anything, and also we need more modders as this is sounding like a pretty big project

5. Commander Benny

skillet to we have clearance? meanwhile doomshield do you know anybody who won't take this idea as their own but actually help us?

6. Desolator

I'll see who i can get

7. Desolator

8. Desolator

I can be general coder or pixel artist

9. Commander Benny

I kind of suck at art but if its blocky or pixely I think I can manage. I'd love to learn to mod but I'm going through a lot in school and I don't have much time. just show me how to make pixel art and I'll get to work I guess.

10. Desolator

i'll be coder then, we need 1 more person who is willing to be the lua programmer

11. Commander Benny

hey do you even know what's up with skillet he's been gone for like a week.

12. Desolator

no. its just us two. do you have skype so we can talk?also, benny's brigade is a corporation, not a clan, you can be part of as many clans as you want as long as they're not fighting against each other

13. HomeSkillet

HomeSkillet Aquatic Astronaut

life stuff, I am back now.

14. Desolator

can you be lua programmer skillet. benny, you be pixel artist and i'll be general coder

15. Commander Benny

okay. nice to see you back.
    cool. how do I make pixel art though?

16. HomeSkillet

HomeSkillet Aquatic Astronaut

I am sorry but I really have no interest in modding and I do not have the time to program and the skill to do it right. This was all just a concept I added in the suggestions column for the hope of people being able to see it and support it.

If you want to make the mod that's fine and good but I am not able to take any part of it, sorry.

17. Desolator

oh, ok

18. Commander Benny

well I do know a few guys here on the forums who should know some people for the job. i'll just ask if they know any trustworthy modders.

19. Desolator

20. MysticMalevolence

MysticMalevolence Oxygen Tank

When ship battles are implemented, how about interplanetary warfare? It would start the same, and you would be directed to a nearby planet with a rival village. After fighting a fleet with your own of allies, you land on the planet and invade the village! Although that does sound a bit large-scale for a few villages.