Warframe

Discussion in 'Games' started by Space Hebrew, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Space Hebrew

Space Hebrew Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Should be around March 25th so 2 weeks away.

2. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

Ah ha! got my gift <3 its today! in case somebody hasnt gotten theirs! :eek:

[​IMG]

Also got Anubis :3 (Inaros)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
  3. Omega Shadowcry

Omega Shadowcry Cosmic Narwhal

An, Inaros...

The only reason why I can still ask,

"Sand?"

4. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

his 1st, 2nd and 3rd attacks use sand :eek: ofc sand!

Oh! and I got Ivara now :3 if anyone knows how to use her, or has any tips, please do share!

[​IMG]

5. Space Hebrew

Oh boi, Oberon deluxe skin. That Paris skin is pretty sexy.

6. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

Not a fan of oberon... I used to like him, but theres something about his skillset that makes him so forgetable... a skin doesnt change that im afraid. It does look pretty good tho.

7. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

If anyone is interested in some Void runs, I'll be running through a lot of my keys tomorrow morning (PST) to farm Ducats and Credits before Baro leaves Mercury Relay tomorrow. Feel free to Whisper me (/w Mackinz *message*).

8. Sziklamester

Sziklamester Void-Bound Voyager

Good to see here have also a warframe thread. Hey peps!

9. Tyler Tenebrae

Tyler Tenebrae Pangalactic Porcupine

Ahhh, Warframe. Its community is ok, but the staff makes up for it. How do they announce updates? Why, by calling you a "filthy casual" and the like via anonymous in-game red text.
    Or by telling people to say something specific in chat (which many actually do, because why not?) and then reproving them or threatening with ban. Some are banned afterwards.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2016
  10. DWAlpha

DWAlpha Pangalactic Porcupine

is that on PC? Because I've not seen it on PS4, the staff are more least in sight and the people in chat (when I'm on at east) are usually alright with one or two prepubescent idiots scuttling about.

11. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

Filthy casual is most likely intended as a joke, FYI. DE tends to post many jokes and funny things in their redtexts before a game update is released.

What's not funny is the DDOSing of the servers that's been happening lately...

12. Tyler Tenebrae

Users on their forums would easily get banned for such jokes, and yet the staff tends to think it is appropriate for them to act in such way.
    Double standard at its finest!

13. Sziklamester

Sziklamester Void-Bound Voyager

I never got any warn for my criticism because I often critize them if they do something silly and in designwise silly. Not everyone have the same pressure and mostly peps banned whom have some unknown thingies. That is not professional if you ban your playerbase for such fool things.

14. DWAlpha

you guys doing shadow debt Tactical alert? began several hours ago at leats on PS4 so I also assume PC as well

15. Tyler Tenebrae

PC is, like, two months ahead of consoles. No need for envy or anything. It's for testing purposes. PC is glitchier than Chaos Edition of Mario 64. Seriously.

16. hippiecheese

hippiecheese Star Wrangler

It sertainly can be pretty glitchy, I lost count of how many times I've fallen out of the world or gotten outside of the map. Sometimes on purpose, sometimes on accident. If there was a way to break it I usually did (and sometimes still do).

17. DWAlpha

I still get stuck inside doors on PS4 in the void just running up to them as i'm preparing to avalanche all those corrupted enemies with my frost prime. thank goodness for the /unstuck fix in those cases I also still fall through the map putting a key into the door on the derelict.

I go up to the door use the key and... HEY its all black *looks up* nope just fell through the map into the abyss... *watches the map dwindle to a pinprick as I fall*

18. Space Hebrew

19. Tyler Tenebrae

Not counting all the grind that leads to that point. Once. And then you grind again.

20. Space Hebrew