Modding Help Want to help my girlfriend but i'm lost :(

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Platinmartin81, Dec 17, 2017.

1. Platinmartin81

Platinmartin81 Aquatic Astronaut

Hey guys, my girlfriend is a huge fan and just discoverd mods ^^

I helped her with installing them because she's not very tech savy but i think i hit a problem now.

There are some mods she wants to use 4 mods which may not work together. those mods are Mi's chic cute kitchen, Mi's classic victorian interior set, Mi's framed butterflies and insect displays and Mi's Fireplaces.

I tried to read some guides about merging xnb files but i don't understand too much to be honest so i really hope that you can help me.

• allanbachti

allanbachti Void-Bound Voyager

2 or more of these xnb mod dont compatible to each other, you can edit those (or may not, depends on creator term of use) by using xnbExtract and edit the files using image editor (photoshop, etc). or you can ask for the creator to make a mod-pack containing those

• Androxilogin

Androxilogin Giant Laser Beams

Personal requests aren't uncommon here. Had I have seen this earlier I would have taken it up.. I never saw this post until now but I must get sleep and get up early. I'll try to remember though if no one picks it up. In the meantime, please post links to the original mods. Because I'm a bit unfamiliar with them.

• allanbachti

is it okay to edit mod files? i mean, im new to this site so i only suggested things that wont make problems

• Androxilogin

Androxilogin Giant Laser Beams

For personal use through private message wouldn't do any harm. As long as files aren't resubmitted or reuploaded outside of that without author's consent.

allanbachti likes this.
            • allanbachti

ah, i see, thanks for letting me know. but still need confirmation from Platinmartin81 as these xnb mods have "multiple version" that you can choose