1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue [VITA] Game Crash at $15,000 in Lifetime Earnings

Discussion in 'Support' started by Kael84, May 23, 2018.

1. theMotorleague

theMotorleague Seal Broken

Just wondering if there's any update on when we can expect a patch? I bought this game so I could play side by side with my PS4 and I'm stuck crashing every night now. It's the best game to come out for VITA so far but it's kind of a game breaking bug.

Killericon and teyavatch like this.
    • teyavatch

teyavatch Astral Cartographer

It was supposed to be by today, but maybe they’re trying to cram in a few more fixes.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: I’m way more chill about delays/timelines when there’s a steady stream of information.

Day isn’t over yet though! The team could be sweating over it right now. Or maybe the hold-up is on sony’s end?

• bojesiewody

bojesiewody Void-Bound Voyager

Waiting for an update as well...
        Can confirm it's breaking 15k trophy that I've already achieved on PS4 causing error - when I put crops in a box and don't sell anything it works just fine - game saves and proceed with next day.

• Nyarl

Nyarl Intergalactic Tourist

I have this same

• theMotorleague

Yes, I've gone through nearly a whole season now without making a cent.. definitely a different way to play the game. If there was a way to just disable the trophies I would gladly do it.

• theMotorleague

I formatted the vita, set everything up on the network, and put it in FLIGHT MODE before the Trophy info was able to sync. This let me successfully sleep and get the COWPOKE trophy (50k) .. so I guess for me it wasn't the 15k bug but the 50k bug. I think I must have hit the 15k mark on my vita before the PS4 player did...but they caught up and got the 50k trophy first...so I'd crash every time.

With no trophies on the vita though it seems like I'm in the clear!

• Kc0181

Kc0181 Intergalactic Tourist

This fixed my problem with 15k lifetime earnings as well. The first time I tried this it didn't work, so what I did was go into settings and turn off auto sync trophies and then turn on flight mode.

• Katzeus

Katzeus Chucklefisherman Chucklefish

Hello everyone - the issue reported here should be fixed in a bugfix patch which just went out. Could you take another look?

Apologies for the delay getting it out, we had some technical issues with the deployment.

Killericon likes this.
                  • bojesiewody

bojesiewody Void-Bound Voyager

Yup, I can confirm - sold all my wares and went over 15k lifetime earnings with no issues this time, thank you. :)

• Kael84

Kael84 Space Hobo

I updated my game, synced my trophies, then
                      I started a new game and spawned enough items to hit $70,000 on day 1, and I was able To progress without issue! I’ll return to my real save and report back if I notice any additional issues (that haven’t already been reported).

Thanks!