Modding Discussion Video Tutorial: How To Install And Use Storm Mod Loader

Discussion in 'Mods' started by ThatNorthernMonkey, Mar 13, 2016.

1. ThatNorthernMonkey

ThatNorthernMonkey Aquatic Astronaut

Just thought I'd throw together a quick video to help people who are a bit confused about how to install and use Storm. Any and all feedback / criticism welcome, I'm not averse to re-recording if I've omitted anything or something is unclear.

TitanCrystal and XaviiKinz like this.
    • Zebracakes4me

Zebracakes4me Tentacle Wrangler

Hi NorthernMonkey. Great video. I didn't have any issues loading mods, but from my perspective I thought your video was pretty good on how other people can load mods. Do you need to keep the zip files once you extracted the contents?

This video should be stickied, or maybe the link should be included with HandsomeMatt's & Zoryn's STORM posts.

Maybe a "Part 2" tutorial for a later time can be made for utilizing or updating mods that have a "Config" file that allow users to adjust how certain mods function. For instance Zoryn's Stamina regen mod you can adjust how much stamina your player gains back when you stand around.

• ThatNorthernMonkey

ThatNorthernMonkey Aquatic Astronaut

Thanks for the suggestions! Yeah I already added this to a new Storm Mod playlist with the view of creating more tutorial content based around Storm. I could certainly include something about editing config files :)

Edit: and yeah you can just go ahead and delete any zip files once you've extracted them.

• mrmolley

mrmolley Void-Bound Voyager

This was a great HELP! thank You!!

ThatNorthernMonkey likes this.