RP Vahalia [NOW DEAD]

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Dragonclaw, Jun 8, 2016.

1. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

Snab flies past the foor, trying to sneak a peak. "Hey, there'sss sssome kind of entrance on thisss one'sss underside. I'll take a look."

Dragonclaw likes this.
  2. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

Once again, the engines aren't defended. When you fly in, you enter a large chamber with a massive beam in the middle. Surrounding the middle of the beam (as in up/down) is what looks like some kind of corridor.

(It looks like if you put your palms together and have your fingers touching your wrist, except that you spread them out so that they aren't touching but they are in the same position.

Sorry if I'm confusing. Just think of the middle of an outpost airlock with more curvy edges.)

3. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

(*Obnoxious sneeze*)

4. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

"Okay those other two ships aren't occupied so I'll just come home.." Rampart tries to pilot the ship back in without crashing and burning.

Dragonclaw likes this.
  5. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

You manage to not crash and burn.

MilkCalf likes this.
  6. HunterC1998

"Okay..is it me or did those fellas not know how to shoot?" He exits the ship and looks to see if anything had happened in the ship while he was busy.

Dragonclaw likes this.
  7. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

Tee is gone and so is one of the ships.
    "They may not know how to shoot, but they are sending some boarding craft. The turrets should handle them."

8. HunterC1998

"I hope so..now where the hell is everybody? Including those new folks?"

Dragonclaw likes this.
  9. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

Yasahiro is standing around, and Aria is talking with Joshua. The Peglaci is gone. Everyone else must be in space (I think).

10. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

"I vote we fly there and blast them and any important looking machinery."

Dragonclaw likes this.
  11. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

"I do like the sound of explosions in space. And the turrets seem to be taking care of the craft."

12. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

"I've got some bad news. A few of those boarding craft got through. 4 to be more precise."

13. HunterC1998

Rampart heads to the others and calls out to them all, then Jack, "HEY! Time to regroup! Jack..we need a rolecall and a bigass reunion, we've got not so friendly company!"

Dragonclaw likes this.
  14. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

"Yeah. Looks like 7 each, so 28. I'm gonna call the others..."

For those in space...
    "You might wanna get back here because we've been boarded."

15. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

Snab turns the ship around and flies back inside the hangar. "Finally sssome proper combat. Now where are they?"

16. HunterC1998

"Not sure, it's hide 'n seek till someone makes some noise..so we need to regroup and FAST!"