RP Vahalia [NOW DEAD]

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Dragonclaw, Jun 8, 2016.

1. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

(Aria)
    "He was burned alive over 800 years ago."

Dragonclaw likes this.
  2. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

"That....doesn't really help..."

Dragonclaw likes this.
  3. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Yasahiro slowly stumbles out of the wreck as the others converse. He instinctively plants himself in front of Joshua, as if to protect his mummy companion. Glancing between the two before him, he finally spoke in his deep baritone."....Excuse me, but who are you two?"

Dragonclaw likes this.
  4. HunterC1998

"Names Robert but for obvious reasons" tapping the shield, "Folks call me Rampart, and we have bigger fish to fry..." wincing at realizing what he just said to a Hylotle, "Uhh sorry, bigger issues than you and Mr. Mummy over there, I know you aren't our enemy and I hope you know we aren't yours.." He points the rifle straight up and pulls the shield to his side.

Dragonclaw likes this.
  5. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

(Aria)
    "Im Aria, altough thats of no surprise to Joshua."
    (Joshua)
    "As she said, im Joshua."

Dragonclaw likes this.
  6. HunterC1998

"You all manage to see those 5 behemoth's of destroyers you all just managed to stroll by to get in here?"

Dragonclaw likes this.
  7. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

(Joshua)
    "I just woke up to see this thing coming at me at a ridicolous speed, so no."

Dragonclaw likes this.
  8. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

"Hello. I'm in a bit of a hurry ssso I'll make thisss ssshort. I'm Snab the good kind of ssshady and a ssswordsman. Now who isss going to be my gunner?"

Dragonclaw likes this.
  9. HunterC1998

"Well long greeting wise short, Me, Aria..although you two are apparently acquainted..Simo, Lil Avali dude, Tee, little genius covered in quite a bit of blood..don't ask and she isn't hurt, Snab, Floran who is a hacker I guess, Sylvia Peglaci with an attitude..don't start shit with her, she doesn't know the words 'Back down' and A novakid named Blossom, who's holding the fort back at the place we came in..

Dragonclaw likes this.
  10. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Simo raises his hand. "If you need someone who can aim, I can cover that."

Dragonclaw likes this.
  11. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

Meanwhile Aria has started making some more laser pointers.

Dragonclaw likes this.
  12. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Yasahiro looked between them all. Oh boy. He stroked his fins gently as he tried to take in the entire situation. With a deep breath-did he even need to breath?-, he waved to them all."..Pleasure, I guess? You can refer to me as Ikeda." After that, he did a small bow.

Dragonclaw likes this.
  13. HunterC1998

"Well glad to meet ya Ikeda," Slinging the rifle to extend a hand, "You two have weapons? We are still kinda in the middle of a battle."

Dragonclaw likes this.
  14. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

"Weapons? No..I.." Yasahiro's face briefly turned to confusion-whatever that looked like on a Hylotl. He shook his head and sighed once more."I know how to use weapons, but I did not carry any on me."

Dragonclaw likes this.
  15. HunterC1998

"Well if you have a strong stomach, you can have a look at exactly what our local genius over there basically dissected..I didn't ask and she didn't stop..but one attacked our eyes of the operation Jack, and he said it came at him like an animal with some sort of extendable blade or something..here." He unslings the rifle and hands it to Ikeda. "You armed Joshua?"

Dragonclaw likes this.
  16. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Yasahiro fumbled briefly as he took the rifle. Making sure to keep it aimed muzzle to the ground, he stared at the thing. Violence was something that, while it easily came to him, he wasn't fond of it."Oh..my."

Dragonclaw likes this.
  17. HunterC1998

At seeing his hesitation with the gun, "You can just flip on the safety you know..listen, we have things attacking us before we know what the hell they are.." Pulling his handgun. "Now I'll let you in on a little secret..I have said this a few times already..a few more won't hurt..EVERY moron I have walked in with is walking out...now I didn't walk in with you two, but everybody is making it out of this..I'll need all the help I can get to make that happen..so do everyone a favor..don't hesitate."

Dragonclaw likes this.
  18. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

(Joshua)
    "I am a living weapon."

Dragonclaw likes this.
  19. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

"Well... I've got some news. Two of the destroyers are approaching. I'm still powering up the engines, so we're probably gonna have to see what else this ship has."

20. HunterC1998

"Alright living weapon, how's your piloting skills?"

Dragonclaw likes this.