RP Vahalia [NOW DEAD]

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Dragonclaw, Jun 8, 2016.

1. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

(Im gonna stop using the color because tapatalk doesnt let me and i dont want to switch to my browser)
    "Personally i find the best way to avoid being shot to not get into a fight in the first place."

Does anyone know where to buy better memeware for my brain

2. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

"True, but when the chips are down and your best bud is pinned, you have an incentive to join the fray."

(No problem with the color)

3. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

"True." She pulls a photo out of her pocket and looks at it for a moment, smiling, she then puts it away.

4. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Oh. The pills. There for rejection. I have an spinal implant and this stops my body from rejecting the artificial nerves. "

5. HunterC1998

"Artificial Nerves? I am not the brightest bulb but I know that to have artificial nerves means that something rough happened. How extensive was the damage?"

Arra likes this.
  6. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Simo gave a look a shock. "What? No, that's not where I was go- I was just worried for... Fine; I'll just sit in my corner, with my music..."

Arra likes this.
  7. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Severed my spinal cord and broke it in three places. "

8. HunterC1998

"Ouch, I'm sorry, that has to be rough."

Arra likes this.
  9. HunterC1998

"I wasn't accusing you of anything, sorry if it didn't come out right, that's my bad, I just wanna make sure we all make it out of here alive and well, and nobody is too busy watching out for himself to watch his buddies back, what in the world are we gonna expect if I was appointed to this? I mean, if they assumed just a natural issue, they would have sent a scientist or some greenhorn, but IM here, and so far I have 4 or so years under my belt now and this is obviously something that's troubling those above me."

He begins checking the SMG and small handgun that is visually holstered.

10. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Yeah it sucks."

Tee puts the book in her backpack, she pulls out several knives and looks them over

11. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Yeah, not worries. The last thing I'll ever do is abandon anyone; I sure as hell don't want to be separated from the pack." Simo shook his head a chuckled. "Four years huh? Not to one-up or anything, but I kinda was born and raised in what you might call 'the navy'. So I'm no 'greenhorn' either."

12. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

"5 years with the USCM as a scientist."

13. HunterC1998

Grinning "Perfect, the more people we have combat ready, the easier it'll be to ensure this is a walk in the park. And it means that we get to have twice the fun! And with the four years, don't expect that to be right, I really don't keep track and, honestly, I don't want to".

14. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

"However i cant shoot a normal gun for shit, i can however use this." She pulls out what looks to be a heavily modified pistol. "Made it myself, runs on the radiation i produce."

15. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Tee is throwing her knives up and down, catching them with ease

" Uh huh. "

16. HunterC1998

"Well, it seems we are all at least well equipped, I hope you are can handle those better than just for show...."

He then pulls what appears to be an old tag, and works on cleaning it, growing rather quiet.

17. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" I can. Trust me. "

After Tee catches all the knives, she slips them into a special pocket on the inside of her coat

" Is that a microwave pistol? "

18. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

"It explodes organs sometimes, other times it just tickles, its entirely random."

Arra likes this.
  19. HunterC1998

"That sounds like a sad game of Russian Roulette..."

20. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

"Ive tries fixing it a ton of times now but it never seems to work."