1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Upgrading Pre-Order Teir?

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Revso, Jun 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Revso

Revso Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hey guys! I'm wondering about upgrading my Pre-Order, I wasn't able to get anything higher at first, but I was worried about the Beta coming out so I got it as fast as I could, is there any way I can upgrade without buying a new copy? Cheers :D

2. You can ask the refund, but you'll not helping them that much sadly because the double charge. :notworthy:

3. Revso

D: ! Well.. even if I do charge them, I suppose I wont be doing anything bad if I'm going from 15 to $75! So hopefully I can do, we'll see what happens :D Cheers!

4. Gift the 15$ copy to somebody you love, and give 75$ love to the Devs. :alien:
    But still you can ask refund and pay the higher tier, they are double charged because the taxes they must pay for every copy sold.

5. Revso

I think I've already activated it on this account though under my e-mail address, am I still able to give them the key when it comes out, and still buy the 75$ tier and still activate it on this account, or is it to late :eek: I wasn't expecting to upgrade since I didn't know how long till the Beta was out or when they would stop Pre-orders lol But if I can, that sounds like a good idea :D

6. Yes you can, there are people here who buyed all tiers and do got all badges. :alien:

7. Revso

So if I buy the 75$ one, and activate it under my e-mail address, I'll still be able to get the badges and all the benefits from it under that e-mail even though I have the Tier one under my account? I think it's because I just worry about the fact I will have two under my account that's all, I'm weird like that lol :barefeet:

8. Yes they are seperate, remember to claim the page into your humble account and you will be able to see both tiers in your library.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.