OOC Unwritten: A Companion RP to Untold

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Captain Kane, Nov 6, 2015.

?

What do you guys think of the flesh planet idea? Love it or hate it?

Poll closed Feb 16, 2016.
  1. It's a great idea!

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  2. It's pretty cool.

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  3. It's meh.

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. It's not very good.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. My dog could come up with something more creative.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. F*ck you.

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  7. Hi there

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. I found a workaround while banned

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. No one will see this though

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. It's just very fascinating, look, I'll even tell the mods about it and help

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Captain Kane

Captain Kane The Waste of Time

Unwritten: A Companion RP to Untold
    (Don't worry, participating in Untold is not necessary for this RP)
    Here's a link to the RP thread

There have been some strange occurrences going on in the Beta System. The USCM has deployed it’s own troops, mercenaries, and any other intrigued volunteers to go and investigate what the hell is going on. You are a part of this crew.

The whole group traveled down to the planet containing the anomaly. The ground has some strange purple slime oozing out of it. Shortly after leaving the shuttle, a figure in the distance had a barrage of arrows fired on the group. The shuttle began sinking as Crocowolves were sent at the group. Isaac, Eden, and Mike Hunt dashed inside of the shuttle before it sunk all the way and the rest of the group finished off the Crocowolves. A random USCM soldier got swallowed by the planet, partially revealing it's true nature.

The shuttle group flew around in a cave for a long time while the surface group began travelling north. Also Husang revealed that he got raped by some guy named Billy with a vomit fetish. The surface group and shuttle group knew by now that the planet was actually a living and dangerous organism. This is how Zevran got his ankle broke. The surface group found a half sunk building that led down to a cave that let to a teleporter that led to a hidden facility on the planet. Mitch found an audio log describing a toxin that could kill the planet, that also revealed that Isaac had been to this planet before. Mitch started acting all paranoid about Isaac and argued with the rest of the group before they all settled on searching for more information.

The shuttle group discovered that Billy was hiding in the shuttle but Husang stabbed him in the eye with a razor and then Isaac pushed him out the shuttle where he was killed by the planet. The shuttle group found the facility's hangar bay and landed, revealing a large amount of corpses killed in various ways. Both groups met up and Mitch interrogated Isaac about the planet. Isaac reveals that he played a large part in designing and creating the planet, and that there was a control room a short distance away that could unleash the toxin to kill it.

The group argued for a while but then it was settled that Tau would stay behind to release the toxin while Husang distracted the planet so everyone else could escape. Isaac lied about the toxin to he could live, and Husang would die. Isaac gave Husang a green flask and told him to drink it when the shuttle took off. The liquid paralyzed Husang as the planet violently tore him apart while the group escaped. Isaac reveals to Eden that he had stolen a small part of the planet and kept it in a jar.

The toxin did it's work, and killed off the planet, destorying it entirley in a matter of minutes. Tau and the facility were crushed by the intense pressure of space. The surviving group then flew back towards the ship they arrived here on, the Clanger. (Yeah I know, I used the word reveal a lot.)

Character App-

Name:

Species (Run non-vanilla races by me first):

Picture or Detailed Physical Description:

Personality:

Traits (Any unique skills or abilities that your character may possess):

Flaws (No great hero or villain is without an Achilles’ Heel):

Items (A few things your character would never leave home without):

Alignment (Are you a good guy? A bad guy? Just plain ol’ neutral?):

Backstory:

Faction (Do you work for or align yourself with any groups or organizations?):

Goal (What does your character wish to accomplish?):

Other (Things you want to mention that don’t fit into the above categories):

Rules-

1. My word is law
    2. Keep arguments to the PMs
    3. Don't make yourself overpowered, no god modding
    4. Proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation PLEASE
    5. Be mature
    6. Being absent for three consecutive days or more without notifying me will get you expunged from the RP
    7. We're going to be going off of a three strike system. Three strikes and you're out of the RP. Strikes will be reset every month, but if I notice that you are abusing this system, it is an automatic three strikes.
    8. If you have any ideas for the plot, or would like to collaborate at certain points, send me an IM and I'll see what can be done.
    9. If two or more players have a problem with each other, please invite me to a private convo with all parties involved so I can act as a moderator and help sort it out. (NOTE: Only do this if all parties involved cannot figure their differences out on their own)
    69. I suppose romance is okay, but I dare you to take it above PG-13. Seriously, you should do it. Try me.

Capn' Kane

Name: Mitchel Johnson

Species: Human

Picture or Detailed Physical Description: Sergeant Mitchel “Mitch” Johnson is short and stocky, with a military buzzcut and stubble to boot. He doesn’t really wear uniform much, just sort of throws a USCM jacket over whatever’s closest to him in the closet.

Personality: Mitch is gruff, and a bit rough around the edges. He really cares about his crew and their wellbeing, though he’d never admit.

Traits: Mitch favors explosives. He loves them. Handling things that go boom is his specialty.

Flaws: This grizzled USCM sergeant had a bad leg.

Items: Grenades, rocket launcher, typical stuff you’d bring to a party.

Alignment: Mitch likes to think that he’s a pretty good guy.

Backstory: Mitch has been in the USCM since age 18, he used to write letters home to his childhood sweetheart before the inevitability of war hit the planet they’d planned to live together on after Mitch’s term ended. Sergeant Johnson had since then never left the USCM.

Faction: USCM

Goal: Get this damn mission done so he can get payed.

Other:

[​IMG]
    Name: Isaac Crowe

Species: Novakid

Personality: Isaac is a kind and curious soul, always looking to learn more about the world. He may know how to fight, but peace has always seemed more appealing to him.

Traits: Isaac is apprentice to a butcher, he knows to prepare meat. As well as how to wield knives.

Flaws: Isaac is a bit naive, not really able to understand that there are people out there beyond redemption.

Items: Assorted knives, journal, a handgun for drastic measures, and a few other random things that might be useful.

Alignment: Neutral Good

Backstory: Isaac grew up on an arid desert planet in a small town populated by mostly avians. He lived a fairly simple life as a butcher’s apprentice before joining this expedition and that’s all he remembers worth mentioning. Honestly. It is.

Faction: Isaac doesn’t have any secrets, really. His allegiance is simply to himself and his friends. Truthfully.

Goal: Isaac doesn’t really have any serious goals, he just wants to learn more about the universe. That’s it, really.

Other: Nothing to say here, seriously.

[​IMG]
    Name: Captain Sir Bartholomew the Sixteenth and Three Quarters (But friends call him Jacob)

Species: Human

Personality: This guy is the total package. He’s intelligent, courageous, kind, charming, and incredibly humble.

Traits: There is literally nothing this guy can’t not succeed to fail to do.

Flaws: Flaw does not fit with Jacob in the same sentence.

Items: Jacob is above worldly possessions.

Alignment: Jacob lives to serve others. (To their likely deaths)

Backstory: Jacob was probably dropped on his head a few times as a child, that’s all you really need to know.

Faction: He is Lord Captain of the CashForSlaves Assocation.

Goal: Too many to list.

Other: Nope!

[​IMG]

Name: *EREBUS*

Species: *GLITCH*

Personality: *PLAYING AUDIO LOG* “This glitch was created to protect and to serve. It must know the balance between justice and mercy, and when to distribute either. He must be balanced in his emotions. I only hope he follows his coding.” *AUDIO LOG END*

Traits: *REQUESTING ACCESS* *PENDING* *ACCESS PERMITTED* He was skilled in marksmanship and swordplay, without he’d never have been able to survive the arena. *CLOSING FILE*

Flaws: *FILE ACCESS DENIED*

Items: *KATANA. RIFLE. ACCESS DENIED TO REMAINING FILES.*

Alignment: *ERROR: FILE CORRUPTED*

Backstory: *RETRIEVING DATA FROM MEMORY BANKS* *ERROR: FILE CORRUPTED* *RETRIEVING ALL SALVAGEABLE MEMORIES* Erebus had to warn the village, he didn’t know how or why, but something told him that he had to. He didn’t even know how he knew. *FAST FORWARDING* He was too late. The entire village was burning, destroyed. But what’s this? A survivor! Erebus approached the avali, he chose to take her under his wing. *FAST FORWARDING* They had been in the arena for months, maybe years now. They had risen through the ranks working together, he and Nalumi. Now they awaited the next shipment of contestants, so the games could begin anew. *STORING SALVAGED MEMORIES*

Faction: *FILE ACCESS DENIED*

Goal: *ERROR: FILE CORRUPTED*

Other: *FILE ACCESS DENIED*

[​IMG]
    Name: Eden Phosphane

Personality: Chatty, sharp, and calculating. A little more on the crazy than sane side, but they manage to cover it up well. Not incapable of frienships, but prefers independence.

Traits (Any unique skills or abilities that your character may possess): Skilled with pistols. Can't use a sword, but very handy with a scalpel. Very fast.

Flaws (No great hero or villain is without an Achilles’ Heel): Sticks out in a crowd due to height, so stealth is out of the question. They're also not physically strong or muscular. Mental stability is highly questionable.

Items (A few things your character would never leave home without): Revolver pistol, loaded, with 3 extra rounds. Scalpel, notebook and pen. A few stimpacks and couple strange vials.

Alignment (Are you a good guy? A bad guy? Just plain ol’ neutral?): Chaotic neutral. Don't get in their way and they won't bother, much.

Backstory: Eden was made with no family in mind, an experiment crafted by Apex. They learned the apex's chaotic ways of achieving scientific advancement, as well as maintaining records, but have a fundamental curiosity for studying space. Growing bored of the small minded apex, they left in a stolen ship and search the stars for more experiments. Their expertise classifies them as both an astrophysicist and biologist.

Faction (Do you work for or align yourself with any groups or organizations?): No alignment.

Goal (What does your character wish to accomplish?): New advancements in science and space exploration through questionable means.

Other (Things you want to mention that don’t fit into the above categories): n/a

[​IMG]
    Name: Opia

Species (Run non-vanilla races by me first): Floran

Personality: She used to be very chipper, but over the years has become careless and hardened. She's dismissive and passive about most things, not at all cocky.

Traits (Any unique skills or abilities that your character may possess): She has tech in her braces that give her the abilty to move her limbs faster than most. Wickedly fast.

Flaws (No great hero or villain is without an Achilles’ Heel): The experiment that gave her the bracers took away her ability to gain true muscle, so she can't wear heavy armor or lift heavy weapons. She has minimal jumping abilities. She also squeaks when she walks because of her limb braces.

Items (A few things your character would never leave home without): She only cares about her opiate dagger and a lightweight shortsword.

Alignment (Are you a good guy? A bad guy? Just plain ol’ neutral?): Neutral. Sooo neutral.

Backstory: Opia was abducted around the age of 8 by a group of ruthless human scientists. They put her through a pruning and clipping process, in which they cut sections of her 'stems and leaves' short, and mended them back back together with metal braces. Much of the bone and muscle were used for experimentation, but this left Opia with a very short stature and remade limbs. Though the adjustments made her stronger, she went through constant pain in her limbs. An especially sick scientist crafted a blade for her laced with opiates. If she wanted to feel better, she would have to cut or stab herself with the blade for relief. She broke out of her captors grasp using this unique blade, only to be caught and sold to slave traders. She called herself "Opia", for her effect on opponents.

Faction (Do you work for or align yourself with any groups or organizations?): No alliance. Any alliance. Does it matter?

Goal (What does your character wish to accomplish?): Getting out of the arena, somehow. Possibly finding a way to regrow her limbs to normal length again.

Some Hylotl. The girl one fights with yoyos. (Too lazy to add actualls sheets here yet)

Name: Flytrap(Originally Brush-fire)

Species (Run non-vanilla races by me first): Floran(Male)

Picture or Detailed Physical Description: Flytrap has olive-green 'skin' and red buds down his back. He has thorns on the palm of his hand and a spiny 'beard' on his face. His teeth are made of the same durable, stiff plant fiber as those of other Florans. He wears light armor made from scrap metal gathered from downed spacecraft. His body and armor have collected numerous battle-scars over the years.

Personality: Flytrap has loyalty engraved on his DNA, being a Floran. The Miniknog are, and forever will be, his enemy. He is not nearly as aggressive as other Florans, but that isn't saying much. He still hunts his 'prey', which, to him at least, means 'Miniknog ships.' He will never kill civilians, no matter how delicious they appear to be. Others who show aggression, however, are fair game.

Traits (Any unique skills or abilities that your character may possess): He is skilled in melee combat. His strength is formidable, he is loyal tooth and claw to his allies, and he is reasonably intelligent, if somewhat aggressive.

Flaws (No great hero or villain is without an Achilles’ Heel): He is a terrible negotiator. His hatred of the Miniknog may lead to biased decisions, and, even when common sense demands it, he will never leave one of his comrades behind without a fight.

Items (A few things your character would never leave home without): He carries dual short blades and a heavy weapon that is capable of utilizing any fairly-sized piece of metal as a high-velocity projectile. This weapon can, with a steady aim and a little luck, can down a starship.

Alignment (Are you a good guy? A bad guy? Just plain ol’ neutral?): Neutral.

Backstory: Among the Florans, Flytrap, living then by a name that roughly translates to 'Brush-Fire', believed their hostility to others to be unreasonable and barbaric from a young age. His (relatively) civil nature led him to be among the few Florans on the world to survive the assimilation of the planet into the Miniknog dominion. The young Floran reluctantly complied with the Apex reign until the age of 24, when, in one of the earliest victories of the Apex revolution, somewhere around two-thousand free-minded Apex freed the world from the brutal dictatorship. Brush-Fire gratefully accepted the newly-established leadership. He was finally given the opportunity of education, and he chose to study topics from biology, to sociology, to battlefield tactics. Later, he recalled his hatred of the Miniknog dictatorship. This led him to join the Rebel effort. With a hearty 'Viva la Revolution!', He adopted the name 'Flytrap' and boarded a Rebel cruiser, Adamant. The shipboard engineers were somewhat confused when the 'primitive' Floran asked for the intricate weapon he did, but the rebels' doubt faded when he utilized it to take down a total of 17 Miniknog frigates shortly afterwards. He gained a kind of fame as The Flytrap, obtaining numerous awards for his courage and battle prowess. He has since lost count of the vessels he has downed, with every metal plate on his body collected from a long-gone ship. He has continued his career to date.

Faction (Do you work for or align yourself with any groups or organizations?): Apex rebels.

Goal (What does your character wish to accomplish?): He intends to see the day the Miniknog reign falls.

Other (Things you want to mention that don’t fit into the above categories): N/A

Name: Nalumi
    Species: Avali (female)

[​IMG]
    (5 ft. tall)

Personality: I mean-I guess I can be a bit cruel at times, just don't piss me off.
    Traits: I'm a good fighter. Hand-to-hand combat is my thing-That's really about it.
    Flaws: I'm...Not too good with a firearm. I mean, I can hit a bottle from 4 ft. away if you give me some time.
    Items: One of my friend's feathers and a journal.
    Alignment: Chaotic-Neutral

Backstory: The tribe I'm from isn't very big-Everybody knew each other. We were just miners, nothing big.
    I was sitting outside of the compound our tribe was in writing something when I heard an explosion behind me from
    inside the walls. My tribe was getting hit by a barrage of missiles (a "friend" later told me where they were from)
    And all I could do was watch. Once the ground stopped shaking, I just took some steps back and stared at
    the place. As far as I know everyone inside was dead. After what felt like hours of sitting there-possibly crying,
    I'm not going to confirm or deny that, maybe it happened maybe it didn't-a glitch who was on his way there
    to warn us found me. I had nothing to loose at that point-I was angry and just wanted to get away from there,
    so I stuck with the glitch.I didn't want to know if anyone died or survived. Some years later-Me and Erebus
    (that was his name) were travelling in some woods when some men ambushed us and ended up later
    forcing us to participate in this gladiator-tournament thing, which is where I am now.

Faction: N/A
    Goal: Get revenge on the USCM bastards that destroyed my tribe.

Name: Claude Vernon

Species (Run non-vanilla races by me first): Apex

Picture or Detailed Physical Description: Claude is 6'0" tall, and has a slender build. He is fit, but not in great shape. Claude's fur is light brown. He has a small, neatly trimmed beard and a head full of hair. He has a dark gray uniform that he wears.

Personality: Claude is pro military and pro government. He enjoys socializing with others and could be described as honorable. Claude believes that the strong should protect the weak without expecting much in return (a thank you would be nice). He will rarely turn down the opportunity to help someone in need, and when he does, it's a direct order not to.

Traits (Any unique skills or abilities that your character may possess): Claude is an engineer, and is very good with technology and repairs. He also served in the army, so he has basic weapons training with handguns and rifles. Because he remains slender and fit, Claude has decent stamina and strength.

Flaws (No great hero or villain is without an Achilles’ Heel): It is hard for Claude to say no when someone asks for help. This is the centerpiece his whole personality.

While Claude has basic training with handguns and rifles, he has no extended, formal training in any weapon category.

Claude has many nightmares, so he often finds himself tired out quickly.

Claude follows orders well, but is indecisive and can have difficulty making big choices that impact others.

Items (A few things your character would never leave home without):
    Matter manipulator, data pad, pistol, uniform, tool box.

Alignment (Are you a good guy? A bad guy? Just plain ol’ neutral?):
    Claude helps those in need whenever he can, so he is a "good guy."

Backstory: Claude was raised on on a small planet by his parents in the capital city. It was mainly populated by humans, with the occasional hylotl missionaries, avian refugees and novakid wanderers. Claude often found himself an outsider in school, but was fairly popular for being the one to break up fights and protect students. That was because Claude fantasized over the military. He'd seen a piece of propaganda and then idolized soldiers; going into dangerous places to help and protect people, even if that meant losing their lives. Originally he'd wanted to be a regular soldier, but his teachers said he was too intellectual for the army. So, to reach a compromise, he studied machines and electronics to be a field engineer. One year after getting out of school and saving up enough to buy a suitcase, he packed his things and checked in at the local military base. He served for five years, until he was honorably discharged. After serving, Claude felt that he could do more for those in need by not limiting himself to only helping those the military deemed useful, but instead going out and finding them himself.

Faction (Do you work for or align yourself with any groups or organizations?): Independent, former military field engineer.

Goal (What does your character wish to accomplish?): To help those in need. Also to fix things; Claude enjoys tinkering.

Got paralyzed and ripped in half by the flesh planet to save his comrades.

Crushed by outer space after releasing the toxin that killed the flesh planet.

Died after getting shot in the ankle by an arrow and eaten by the flesh planet.

Stood around like a fucking idiot while the shuttle was flying away and died in outer space after the flesh planet was killed.

Stabbed in the eye with a razor by Husang, then pushed out of the shuttle by Isaac and torn apart by the flesh planet's tentacles.

Got really fucked up while fighting Erebus in the gladiator arena.

Got caught up in the chaos trying to escape Goslao.

When the guards attempted to stun him, they forgot to set their weapons off of lethal.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2015
    Kaiachi and Cup o' Tea like this.
  2. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Name: Eden Phosphane

Picture or Detailed Physical Description: Tall and svelte, physically. Teal green in color, long spiked ponytail corona, ingrown (not visible) brand. Wears dress shirts with rolled up sleeves, long pants, combat boots, and suspenders (hanging from their waist, not on their shoulders.) There will be art for this.

Personality: Chatty, sharp, and calculating. A little more on the crazy than sane side, but they manage to cover it up well. Not incapable of frienships, but prefers independence.

Traits (Any unique skills or abilities that your character may possess): Skilled with pistols. Can't use a sword, but very handy with a scalpel. Very fast.

Flaws (No great hero or villain is without an Achilles’ Heel): Sticks out in a crowd due to height, so stealth is out of the question. They're also not physically strong or muscular. Mental stability is highly questionable.

Items (A few things your character would never leave home without): Revolver pistol, loaded, with 3 extra rounds. Scalpel, notebook and pen. A few stimpacks and couple strange vials.

Alignment (Are you a good guy? A bad guy? Just plain ol’ neutral?): Chaotic neutral. Don't get in their way and they won't bother, much.

Backstory: Eden was made with no family in mind, an experiment crafted by Apex. They learned the apex's chaotic ways of achieving scientific advancement, as well as maintaining records, but have a fundamental curiosity for studying space. Growing bored of the small minded apex, they left in a stolen ship and search the stars for more experiments. Their expertise classifies them as both an astrophysicist and biologist.

Faction (Do you work for or align yourself with any groups or organizations?): No alignment.

Goal (What does your character wish to accomplish?): New advancements in science and space exploration through questionable means.

Other (Things you want to mention that don’t fit into the above categories): n/a

Captain Kane likes this.
  3. Captain Kane

Accepted! (Duh)

Kaiachi likes this.
  4. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

Alright, I wanna join.
    This time, I'm gonna be a glitch.
    (Probably a safe bet that my app is going to be monumental in size again.)

camerox and Kaiachi like this.
  5. Captain Kane

Awesome!

6. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

Name: "Uhh... Hallo... My name is Husang Isan..."

Species (Run non-vanilla races by me first):"I am a Hylotl..."

Picture or Detailed Physical Description: I have Seaweed green fins and scales. I'm about 5' 9", very skinny, with three fins on head (one on each side and one on the head. dorsal shape), I always wear my USCM uniform"

Personality: "I am Timid, definitely not a fighter, very compliant, not very money bound, and very loyal..."

Traits (Any unique skills or abilities that your character may possess):"I... I can... um... mop up bodies? I dont know... i'm not really that talented..."

Flaws (No great hero or villain is without an Achilles’ Heel):"I'm very skinny, have no combat experience, can't stand against a strong gale, can barely lift eighty pounds, make a terrible meat shield, am too skrawny for animal bait, and am honestly a bit cowardly..."

Items (A few things your character would never leave home without):"Just this locket... I promised my parents that I would get home in one piece... and not in a coffin... or casket... or in a mass grave...:

Alignment (Are you a good guy? A bad guy? Just plain ol’ neutral?):"Umm... I'm not too sure... depends on whether or not you are for or against the USCM."

Backstory:"I'll be honest, I'm only here to save up money for college... My life wasn't very eventful... passed school with Cs and Bs, and barely got in to the USCM as a cabin boy... this is the first time i'll be assigned to an actual ship... fresh out of training... to be honest, I'm kind of scared..."

Faction (Do you work for or align yourself with any groups or organizations?): "The USCM I suppose..."

Goal (What does your character wish to accomplish?):"I just want to go home..."

Other (Things you want to mention that don’t fit into the above categories):"I'm just fresh out of highschool... graduated just last year and completed USCM training just a month ago..."

Captain Kane and TΔktik like this.
  7. Captain Kane

Wow um.... This is probably the lamest character I have ever read about. Like, ever. Period. So, with that knowledge in mind.... Accepted!

camerox and Jareix Cryvix like this.
  8. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

upload_2015-11-6_19-19-55.png

Name: Tau

Age: 15 Human years, although, being a machine, his age is insignificant.

Species: Glitch 'Male'

Personality: He is kind to his comrades and a noteworthy foe on the battlefield. He will not kill anything, sapient or otherwise, needlessly. He will occasionally use sarcasm and insensitive humor. He dislikes mercenaries and assassins. He pities the hive-mind Glitch and Apex civilians, and respects the Hylotl culture and wisdom. He is fairly ambivalent to the Florans and Novakids.

Traits: He has augmented his own structure over the years, armoring his framework and greatly improving his servos, making him quite fast to move and respond for a hunk of metal. As a Glitch unrestrained by the hive-mind, he is logical and calculated.

Flaws (No great hero or villain is without an Achilles’ Heel): He is hesitant to injure or kill a sapient life-form, even an enemy. If his metal casing is pierced, projectiles could cause very major damage. If his trust is gained, it will remain, and a betrayal will catch him completely off-guard. Inherently as a machine, he is incapable of feeling physical pain, so he may take heavy damage before he is aware of even negligible harm.

Items (A few things your character would never leave home without): He tends to travel light, but in the case of a fight, he carries an advanced human shotgun and a custom-built, lightweight weapon that launches, rather than a projectile, a strong burst of force. He considers it more useful for utility than combat, but it can be an effective non-lethal weapon. He fights unarmed in melee combat.

Alignment (Are you a good guy? A bad guy? Just plain ol’ neutral?): He volunteered to join the investigation, making him, story-wise, a protagonist.

Backstory: Tau was constructed on a planet dominated by the Glitch hive-mind. In his early years, he was alienated by the populace, and his poor treatment on his birth-world led him to, the first chance he got, stow away on the ship of a visiting Apex explorer. He was brought, undiscovered, to multiple planets, until he was able to exit the vessel on a planet populated by Avian Grounded. He was treated relatively well on that world for five years, but he desired to meet the other races of the galaxy, in person rather than by peeking through the cargo bay of a small ship. This led him to enlist on an independent merchant vessel. The time spent on this craft was tiring, but Tau considered it worth the sight of thousands of new faces of every space-faring race in the galaxy. The ship was recently stated to be unusable after an accident involving a cargo of volatile substances, with, fortunately, no harm to Tau or the rest of the ship's crew. Tau was saddened by the sudden end to his adventure, but shortly afterwards, he heard of an investigation by the Human military. He swiftly signed up, purchased two high-grade weapons, and enthusiastically prepared to board the transport to the Beta system.

Faction (Do you work for or align yourself with any groups or organizations?): Technically a civilian, but he is working with the USCM to investigate the disturbances.

Goal (What does your character wish to accomplish?): Tau is an adventurous Glitch looking for excitement. He doesn't know what to expect in this strange system, but he is prepared for whatever it throws at him.

Other (Things you want to mention that don’t fit into the above categories): N/A[DOUBLEPOST=1446869629][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I kind of like him.
    Someone who's not some sort of combat-hardened bruiser.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2015
  9. Captain Kane

This is a really good app, welcome on board. And I do like his app, as silly as this character sounds, it'll be interesting having Husang along for the ride. His rather unspecialized character leaves a lot of options for interesting character development.

camerox, Kaiachi and TΔktik like this.
  10. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

Thanks!

11. Captain Kane

We can probably start once we have one or two more apps. Ideally the group will be fairly large, but also ideally, we don't wait forever to begin. A friend of mine should be making an app sometime today, and then we'll have four. @TΔktik @Kaiachi @Jareix Cryvix

I'm going to tag a few more people and see if they'd be interested in joining.
    @Owl_Stalker @camerox @quitaren12 @The Alonne

camerox, Kaiachi and Jareix Cryvix like this.
  12. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

YESISGOODHERECOMESSTORYWITHELYTE
    Character App-
    Name: Elyte Profuda
    Species (Run non-vanilla races by me first): Hylotl
    Picture or Detailed Physical Description: She one was a beautifull hylotl, but is now mostly mechanical, altoguh she Always wears the human universalist armor
    Personality: Friendly, altough not scared of killing.
    Traits (Any unique skills or abilities that your character may possess): Good with heavy weapons, Pretty fast and agile even while wearing the armor
    Flaws (No great hero or villain is without an Achilles’ Heel): Scared of knives and Novakids,
    Items (A few things your character would never leave home without): Impervium scythe, watchers badge, heavy assualt rifle
    Alignment (Are you a good guy? A bad guy? Just plain ol’ neutral?): Neutral
    Backstory: [CLASSIFIED] (will be revealed in the rp)
    Faction (Do you work for or align yourself with any groups or organizations?): Watchers
    Goal (What does your character wish to accomplish?): [CLASSIFIED]

Jareix Cryvix and Kaiachi like this.
  13. Captain Kane

Sounds good, accepted.

14. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

The Nuke-Slinger has joined.

Kaiachi likes this.
  15. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

Is it too late to change Tau's weapons?

16. Captain Kane

Nope.

17. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Oooh, we will get along swimmingly, :yeahhhh:

Last edited: Nov 7, 2015
    Captain Kane likes this.
  18. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

Alright. I made the change.

19. Captain Kane

Alrighty, I edited your sheet in the Players tab to accommodate the change.

Kaiachi likes this.
  20. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

Thanks.

Kaiachi likes this.