RP Untold (a starbound RP)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Jareix Cryvix, Sep 11, 2015.

1. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

He silently takes a long drink from the broth. "Well... Call me
    A pacifis, but I'm not an advocate of unnecessary violence... Break their arm? Fine with that... Smash their knee? I'll do it myself... But make them dead when it ain't needed to be done? Not my cup o' tea..." He quickly finishes most of the stew... "Well... It's been a nice chat, but I've got to get back to engineering... The place is a rusty mess..."

Last edited: Nov 2, 2015
  2. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

She stands up from the chair, taking the empty bowl as she goes. "I'll be seeing you around then! Take care of this ship, would you? I'd hate for it to crash and leave my pots and pans asunder." Haruko wanders back into the kitchen, leaves the bowl to soak, and sits down alongside her shamisen. "Very interesting.." she remarks, as she picks it up to play.

3. Jareix Cryvix

"Will do... And thanks for the meal..." He gets up from his chair and heads back to engineering. He passes by the engine once again, glances at it, and continues on his way... But as he walks along, a loud explosion sounds throughout the ship... "Oh shit!" He exclaims and starts running towards where he heard the explosion.

4. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

[​IMG]
    Rairi stops at the edge of the blast radius and called out to Jarry.
    "What happened?!"

5. Jareix Cryvix

"First off, who the hell are you?! and second, I have no clue!"

The Alonne likes this.
  6. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

[​IMG]
    "I'm the leader of the mercs on this ship! And who are you, eh?"

7. Jareix Cryvix

"Jareix Craivix... First class pneumatic engineer and the reason we aren't stranded out in space... Now, can you please move out of the way so I can check on the damage? 'Cause that would be great!" He then shoves rari out of the way and steps right into the steam and smoldering metal. "Unless you have a heat nano suit, I suggest you stand back... See what else is going on..."

8. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

*watcher's base, teleporter room*
    Clockblink looks at a screen apparently displaying what is happening on the ship.
    Clockblink: Those idiots are blowing up the ship already? this will be an interesting job.

9. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

[​IMG]
    "You'll need my help. Here, show me what to do."
    He walks directly into the burning hot area, untouched due to his cloak and nanite technology.

10. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix mumbles something about how much that suit must have cost...
    "alright, i need you to hold those steam pipes while i solder them back together." he points to a large aerian brass steam pipe that has apparently been bent in half.
    the other stuff i need to do on my own, but that is something i could use a musclehead like you to speed up.

11. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

[​IMG]
    Rairi sighs and helps the engineer.
    "I'm no musclehead, pal. I made this gear myself from scratch, and managed to get my crew and I hired by the famous Mr. Dancer. Who else do you know could do that?"

12. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix shoots a glare at rari. He points a thumb to his chest "Myself buddy. Now bend that damned pipe straight unless you want you, me, and everyone else on board to be stranded in space!"

Last edited: Sep 27, 2015
  13. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

[​IMG]
    He takes out his scythe and uses it as a lever to put the pipe back into its' place.
    "Now!"

14. Jareix Cryvix

"Hold it!"
    The Sallok begins soldering the metal back together with his poly-wrench. Eventually, the blast of hot steam is completely absent. "Thanks mate. Now if you'll excuse me while I fix the rest of this hot mess..." He nods his head and begins going about sealing holes and patching up plasma currents. "The year is 3854 A. E. And were still using steam power... Abiet, steam heated to the point of plasma in most cases..." He then begins humming a tune to himself as he works... "You've done your part, you can shove off now..."

15. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

[​IMG]
    "Got it."
    He walks back towards his crew.

16. DustyScabbard

DustyScabbard Spaceman Spiff

In the quiet storage room, the troop of penguin guards milled about, guarding whatever merchandise laid within the towering stacks of crates. While some complained of the monotony, the others were content with the ease of the job. Pixels were pixels, and traipsing back and forth for several hours was free money. Out of all the metal containers and oblong shapes sat one wooden box, sitting alone in the expansive room. A nearby penguin takes pause, wondering why this crate was sorted alone. Under his observation, the lid of the box begins to bend. The lid springs free of it's nails, and a hand appears from inside, shoving the top onto the floor with a clatter. The penguin readies his weapon with a trained eye as Dusty climbs out of the crate. Giving a cat-like yawn and stretching, Dusty looks around.
    Dusty: Oh man, I need to stop sleeping in crates.
    Completely unfazed by the armed penguin, Dusty gives the bird a smile as he pulls himself out his wooden sleeping quarters.
    Dusty: Hi there! Could you happen to tell me what ship I'm on, and where it's going?

Kaiachi likes this.
  17. Jareix Cryvix

The penguin is totally confused. "uh... this... this is the Starship star cutter... one of varmint's cargo ships... we're currently still in the Gamma Epsilon something something star system, above planet vervain... last i checked, we were on our way to the traitiocc to sell our wares... and i'm not supposed to be telling you this... why aren't you scared? i can kill you you know!" the short bird says pointing the gun at him...

18. DustyScabbard

Dusty: Hmm... You could shoot me, but that wouldn't be any fun, would it? I don't think I've been to Vervain before, what's it like? Can penguins really not fly? Do you have a kitchen? I haven't had anything good to each in a while. I could really go for a cup of soup or maybe some meat dumplings. What's the place we're flying to, again?

19. Jareix Cryvix

"I... Uh... Umm... What? I'm so confused..." The penguin drops his gun... "That's it... You win! I give up! Too many questions! I lack the brain capacity to answer all of those questions... Except for the meat dumplings on... The hylotl cook on this ship makes really great food I heard... Haven't tried it yet, but I'm considering trying some of her food for my lunch break... Her cafeteria is downstairs in the middle of the ship... Can't miss it..." He then picks up his gun and trudges off to take the lift to the crew quarters... 'Great scallops that guy talks too much...' He remarks...

Kaiachi likes this.
  20. DustyScabbard

Thanking the retreating penguin, Dusty walks around in search of the lift. Several of the other guards give the modified human a double-take, but none speak up about his wandering around the hold. Discovering the elusive elevator, Dusty takes to it the cafeteria level, as marked neatly on the brightly lit console. The cafeteria is empty for the most part, with no one of distinction around. Following the smell of boiling reefpods, Dusty marches through the door to the kitchen.
    Dusty: Hello, is anyone in here?

Jareix Cryvix likes this.