RP Unheard Screams

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Jareix Cryvix, Dec 19, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Now he's just falling apart at the seams; Surge takes a wild swing at the creature, as he once more tires to pull himself upright.

2. haynesy566

haynesy566 Heliosphere

Kiro follows, also shielding his eyes.

3. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

They are in debate about whether they should head to the coliseum or lay low...
    --------------
    The jolt of pain is extreme, followed by an equally extreme numbness... Not sure how you'll be able to hit the ship from here though.
    --------------
    The water keeps getting in your mouth, your ears, your eyes. Constantly threatening to drown you as you flounder.
    The terror you feel is immense...
    [DEX]46
    Throwing knives is much harder than it looks... You end up sending the knife hurtling past the soldier...
    But it manages to catch his attention for about a second. You won't be able to line up much, but it should be good.
    ---------------------
    You think you can see the blurry outline, but you also think you spot water within a considerably feasible distance.
    [INT]60-30
    Your mind fails to consider the possibility that it is a mirage...
    You manage to slice at its crystal spike, just as it embeds itself in your chest. Your undamaged ears go deaf again as it screeches...
    It's incredibly hot, and you immediately notice your hylotl skin begin to parch and wrinkle...

Arra likes this.
  4. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" We need to go to the arena. A black avian with wings told me too. "

----------------

Allestar looks around for Artyom

-----------

Elsie tries to grab a hold of something if she's regenerated enough

5. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Gritting his teeth at the noise and pain, Surge tries to press on with another attack. Perhaps the deafness would be a boon for now; after all, the screeching won't bother him anymore.

6. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

@Jareix Cryvix
    Rin opens fire on the vessel, deciding to assist the troops.

7. Jareix Cryvix

They don't seem to hear you...
    -----------
    You spot him throwing a knife at the soldier and missing...
    ------------
    The most you've regenerated it about nearly to your elbow, but the current is preventing the tissue from regenerating properly as any heavy bones are torn away.
    ((It's an avali trait isn't it?))
    [DEX]70-40
    You lunge, but miss it as it turned out to be to the left. It smacks you in the side, the pain noticeably more numb than you remember it should be...
    Your bullets uselessly ping off of it. You suddenly notice one of the lower ladder troops fall off of it with a bullet through their helm, followed by... A missile getting haphazardly flung at the ship, only to fall short and land with a clunk...

The Alonne and Arra like this.
  8. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

Artyom quickly aims, and fires at the man, just trying to hit them. Pretty much anywhere should knock him back.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Simon gets confused. 'Why is there water here?' He starts stumbling towards it

9. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

((Having good hearing? Yeah, but if sight is good enough to win this fight, he's fine with losing a vulnerability with the screeching.))
    With the adrenaline pumping, Surge wouldn't be surprised by the dulled pain; though it might be a sign of further severity with the poisoning. Perhaps the crystal embedded in his chest had something to do with it? Still stumbling about somewhat, he frees up a hand to attempt to tug out that crystal.

10. Jareix Cryvix

You nail him in the side, sending him stumbling backwards over the edge. More bullets open up more wounds in your own back...
    At this point, you are beginning to realize you should have passed out by now...
    ------------
    It's some sort of liquid, but doesn't look quite like water. A bit too opaque and oddly colored at a very bright blue... It almost looks like a solid surface.
    ((I'm referring to the avali's ears automatically shutting down at high volumes))
    It's stuck fast, and you fail to dodge the erchius crystal get driven through your head...
    You soon black out...

11. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

((If that is the case, it's not mentioned in the wiki.))
    "Damn, not again." Once more Surge had been defeated; perhaps he was getting too old for this. Though the deck certainly was stacked against him.

12. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Miraa clicks her tail against the ground loudly

-----------

Allestar looks at the dropship firing at them

---------

Elsie tries to find a way to get out of the water

13. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

Artyom gets back into cover, and looks at the direction that the bullets came from. I bled this much, why haven't I blacked out yet? When he has the time, he tries to examine himself.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Simon reaches down and touches it. It's as I thought, not water.

14. Jareix Cryvix

((Tekari (formerly cup o' tea) had used it in another RP at one point, and provided a link. I forget where the page was, but i think it's in biology))
    "For the record, that guy's knowledge and despair's idea..."
    "But it's very effective against most opponents!"
    "I hate poison! It's cowardly and cheap..."

They still don't seem to notice you.
    ---------
    It seems to be getting harassed by another target.
    ---------
    You can't escape...
    It's the hovership, though it looks like something else is firing upon it at the moment.
    --------------
    It singes your fur, but you think you might know what it is from dissecting crystalline life forms...

15. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"So, is it going to be standard for me to come here every time I lose consciousness?"

16. Jareix Cryvix

"Pretty much yeah... Want the golem again? Or do you need a cheat sheet?"

17. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"I need the means to fix my broken hardware; the attrition has left my armour in shambles. Though instructions would not go amiss."

18. Jareix Cryvix

"The magmatic biosphere is the core of a planet. Though if your step foot in there, you'd instantly be vaporized. Your flightless ally has the means necessary for traversal. That icicle can absorb quite a bit of heat and disperse it into the air. As for the guardian there, Finch will have to be the one to beat it. Or at least, whomever has the glacial guardian anyway. I'll speak to his agent and instruct him on how to use the guardian's abilities. For the blight, you'll need to ask Pai-Mei for his assistance. And FYI, the solus guardian and flaming guardian are different. Solus is based on raw power, rage, perseverance, and recklessness through chemical and radiological influence. The lunar one is quite the opposite, as you may have noticed from your sudden bout of paranoia..."

Arra likes this.
  19. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"I will keep that in mind. I guess my next concern will be what condition my body will be in when I wake up; I do not exactly have the same 'safety net' I had with my previous 'deaths'."

20. haynesy566

haynesy566 Heliosphere

Kiro immediately panics, "SIMON WHERE ARE YOU!" he yells.