1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Umbreon Race v3.15b

Adds umbreon race to starbound

1. Jokerswildnight

Jokerswildnight Phantasmal Quasar

As far as it being a human clone, there's more unique stuff in the works, haha. Look forward to potentially having custom weapons, funiture, maybe even hairs, armor, and (with enough effort) a custom respawn :3

2. Jokerswildnight

Jokerswildnight updated Umbreon Race with a new update entry:

To the stars!!

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. TheTrueUmbrakiin

TheTrueUmbrakiin Giant Laser Beams

For some reason, it won't show up in the character creation menu, even though I'm fairly sure I installed it correctly...
    Help?

4. Jokerswildnight

The race menu icon is bugged at the moment. Make sure you have a race extender installed, the race should be the first empty box in the selection screen. I'm trying to resolve this problem.

5. TheTrueUmbrakiin

Ah, yeah, I saw that. Missing race pic thingy.
    Thanks!

Oh, and, uh... Quick request. Could you remove/replace some of the Lopunny items eventually? I find it odd that Umbreon can learn Ice Punch...

Last edited: Apr 19, 2016
  6. Noctesera

Noctesera Aquatic Astronaut

I might be able to ask my friend or his dad

7. Jokerswildnight

Planned on it eventually, yea... might rework the ice punch into a shadow ball maybe?

8. Shanash24

Shanash24 Void-Bound Voyager

Okay. I am doing something very wrong. I unzip the file and put it in the mods folder in giraffe but when I start the game the Umbreon's don't show up in the character selection. It does show up in the red text at the main menu screen. please help.

9. Jokerswildnight

As stated above and in the main page of the mod, the race menu icon doesn't currently show up. I can't seem to figure out why. Make sure a race extender is installed, then select the first empty icon box.

10. Shanash24

Shanash24 Void-Bound Voyager

Oh haha. Shows how well I pay attention to previous messages. Thanks for helping

11. Jokerswildnight

No problem.

12. TheTrueUmbrakiin

Hey, just another suggestion. Could you make more starting outfits available in character creation? It'd be nice to have selections other than Apex gear... Or maybe just switch it to the human clothing options; I think that might suit them better. Your choice, though.
    Also, I've found out that the metalwork station has access to the crafting recipes for every melee weapon throughout all the tiers... Might want to take a look at that.
    Sorry if it seems like I'm complaining- I'm just trying to point out/suggest some things.

13. Jokerswildnight

That's... really odd... i'll have to look into why it would be doing that.

14. Pokemorphedplayer

Pokemorphedplayer Subatomic Cosmonaut

I seem to be having a problem when I try to load it up along side the Lopunny Mod. For some reason I can't have both on when I play, which is odd because the Lucario Mod works fine with it.

I mean, I know foxes and rabbits are enemies, but I didn't think that extended to mods in computer games.

15. Notnat

Notnat Void-Bound Voyager

That's probably because Jokerswildnight hasn't gotten around to removing some of the items from this mod that the lopunny mod adds as well.

16. Pokemorphedplayer

Pokemorphedplayer Subatomic Cosmonaut

Any suggestions how to get them to work together in the mean time?

17. Notnat

Notnat Void-Bound Voyager

You could probably remove the relevant files from one mod or the other.

18. Logical Lucario

Logical Lucario Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Using version 1.8 and it seems I'm unable to get tier 5 armor. Don't know if it's unimplemented or a problem on my side

Edit-
    also noticed it requires uranium to get to kestrel class. i guess the mod just hasn't been updated?

Last edited: Jun 9, 2016
  19. wolfers14

wolfers14 Void-Bound Voyager

so does any body know what mods its not compatable with? imean i love this i realy do but its just not cooperating with somthing i have:(

20. Jokerswildnight

Do you have the Lopunny mod installed? Thus race currently has some compatibility issues with it. Beyond that, I would have to test it along side the other mods you have in your game to tell you for sure.