RELEASED Tractor Mod *

Lets you buy a tractor to more efficiently use tools, fertilise or seed crops, etc.

1. bloodhex

bloodhex Big Damn Hero

Hey there,

at first awesome mods and great work, good options for finetuning also.

Is there a possibility to add digging spots aka artifact spot digging with the hoe? That would be awesome, cause everytime get down from the Traktor is for me kind of annoying.

Thanks for reading and a very nice christmas

greetings from germany

P.s. mod works perfektly fine without any malfunction. Thank you

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@bloodhex Thanks! I do want to support that eventually. It's disabled for now because the game behaves strangely when you dig up an artifact spot from a horse (which the tractor is internally).

• allanbachti

allanbachti Void-Bound Voyager

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
      • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Those look great! Could you give me a version of the garage without the oil patch (or maybe a subtler stain)? The tractor looks good too, but I think it's too bouncy. :)

• allanbachti

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Thanks! Could you make a version of the tractor without the bounce and with the previous colour too? I might use them in the next release. :up:

• allanbachti

on it! you like the front light?

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• allanbachti

• DragonDreads

DragonDreads Phantasmal Quasar

@Pathoschild I found something a bit interesting today. Other than the tractor showing up in my friends list. I happened to be in town standing in front of the tractor, since it was raining and no one was around I decided to rummage inside of the Mayor's trashcan... the tractor saw me and said "Hey, stop that. Yuck." and had the black angry swirly symbol was above it.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
              • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@DragonDreads Yep, both issues are due to the game thinking the tractor is an NPC. I'll address that in a future release when I find a better way to do it. :)

• DragonDreads

DragonDreads Phantasmal Quasar

Thanks :) because right now my poor tractor thinks I'm the worst person living in Stardew Valley. It hates me :nurusad:

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Tractor Mod 4.3 is now available!

Release notes:
                    * Updated to SMAPI 2.4.
                    * Added support for grass starters.
                    * Added support for any placeable item in config.json (e.g. Mega Bomb).
                    * Changed default summon key to T.
                    * Fixed summon key working when a menu is open.
                    * Fixed seeds and fertiliser being placed under giant crops.
                    * Improved tractor and garage sprites. (Thanks to allanbachti!)
                    * Improved German translations. (Thanks to Husky110!)

DragonDreads likes this.
                    • RenTheHuman

RenTheHuman Yeah, You!

I got the TractorGarage.xnb error please help. Thank you in advance! :)

Attached Files:

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Hi @RenTheHuman. Here's the fixed save folder and Mods/TractorMod/data folder. Make sure you use the latest version of the mod, that was an issue in an older version. Sorry about that!

Attached Files:

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Tractor Mod 4.4 is now available!

Release notes:
                          • Added support for using the tractor in the mines.
                          • Added options to toggle all standard features (thanks to Fox536!).
                          • Fixed tractor appearing in social menu.
                          • Fixed tractor not appearing in Farm Expansion's carpenter menu (requires Farm Expansion 3.3+).

DragonDreads likes this.
                          • annstead

annstead Space Spelunker

I can't purchase the tractor shed in one of my games. Anyone have any ideas why? I have enough of each item needed to build it. I also have it in another game. Thank in advance

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• genman

genman Subatomic Cosmonaut

@Pathoschild
                              Hello , since I update the Tractor Mod ,my SMAPI console show several bug message .
                              I don't know if it is because I have not built garage and tractor.And It doesn't affect playing SDV though.
                              But I think I'd better notice you.
                              Here is the detail information.

[Tractor Mod] This mod failed in the MenuEvents.MenuChanged event. Technical det
                              ails:
                              System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an obj
                              ect.
                              at Pathoschild.Stardew.TractorMod.ModEntry.MenuEvents_MenuChanged(Object send
                              er, EventArgsClickableMenuChanged e) in C:\source\_Stardew\Mods.Pathoschild\Trac
                              torMod\ModEntry.cs:line 168
                              at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Events.ManagedEvent`1.Raise(TEventArgs args) i
                              n C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\Events\ManagedEvent.cs:line 54

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@genman Thanks for reporting it! You can ignore that error for now. It happens when you open the game menu but don't have the tractor yet; it shouldn't affect anything and will be fixed in the next version. :)