RELEASED Tractor Mod *

Lets you buy a tractor to more efficiently use tools, fertilise or seed crops, etc.

1. SpringsSong

SpringsSong Cosmic Narwhal

I use a modified OmniFarm map. o wo If you need me to I can send it.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

That's normal then. Does the updated save work fine?

Please do, I'll try to reproduce the problem tomorrow. :)

• Catdragon8

Catdragon8 Aquatic Astronaut

Yes! Was able to gather those resources again (ouch money) and it appeared just fine this time! Thanks so much for the quick fix!

• SpringsSong

SpringsSong Cosmic Narwhal

I'll send it to you tomorrow morning. Getting ready to head off for the night.

• Flumme

Flumme Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hello :)

I would to the TractorHouses for fall, summer, winter, spring (for my personal use). How I have to install the 4 .png files than? With the Seasonal I. mod?

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

I'm not sure Seasonal Immersion works with mod buildings, but if someone contributes seasonal textures I'd be happy to make the building seasonal by default in the next version.

• LogistikCZ

LogistikCZ Orbital Explorer

Well i dont use seasonal i. and i didnt created the retextures for that mod so i dont know, sorry. The retextures are made just for the tractor mod, for only one tractor and one garage. Same for all seasons so. Sorry :/

Flumme likes this.
                • Flumme

Thanks. :)

• nirasa1957

nirasa1957 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Does a tractor need a gift? :-D

tractor-mod.jpg

LinuxMint 18.2
                    SMAPI 1.15.1
                    Tractor Mod 4.1.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

I hope you remembered your tractor's birthday. ;)

That's caused by the horse conflict fix in 4.1. I already have an idea how to fix it in the upcoming 4.2 release.

nirasa1957 and Flumme like this.
                      • destroyya

destroyya Void-Bound Voyager

Hej, I started a new game to try out the Immersive Farm + your Tractor mod.
                        I am at Fall 1st now, Robin finished the Tractor House but it was empty.
                        Now when I try to load the game, it throws me back to the Intro Screen.
                        Can i fix it somehow?

Greetings from Germany

Attached Files:

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@destroyya Make sure you have the latest Tractor Mod 4.1, which fixes compatibility with custom farms. Here's the fixed save data: you can replace your Oink_163600800 save folder with the attached one to fix the crash, and replace your TractorMod/data folder with the attached one to enable the tractor garage correctly. Sorry about that!

Attached Files:

• destroyya

destroyya Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks a lot! Worked perfectly!
                            I had the lastest Version installed, but im glad i can drive around now.

i wish custom support were like this, but from the bigger companies.

• Lethality

Lethality Void-Bound Voyager

Config Option Suggestion: If possible, I would like to see the ability to use an axe to clear currently growing crops. There are times when I may want to plant something like wheat as a seasonal transition crop to keep the field plowed/watered between summer/fall. However, the tractor won't allow me to clear them to make room for the real Fall crops I want to plant. I have to dig them up manually and re-till/re-water. Is this kind of thing possible, or even a good idea? I would imagine it would probably be false by default, to avoid people axidentally (sorry I had to) destroying their crops, but that's fine with me.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@Lethality Thanks for the suggestion. I'll add an option which lets the axe clear crops (disabled by default) in the next version. :)

Snarkypie likes this.
                                • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Snarkypie likes this.
                                • Flumme

For our wonderful Pathoschild. He knows why. *HUG* :cathug: Hihihihiihi

[​IMG]

• Flumme

Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
                                  • Mylestone

Mylestone Subatomic Cosmonaut

First, I really love this mod, one of the best improvements to the game (without being completely unrealistic, farmers have tractors lol)

I'm wondering if you could consider adding in a way to chop down crops, or if there is already a way that I'm not finding, to allow you to clear out your previous seasons crops without having to manually go around with an ax or pickax on each individual plant.

Also, would it be possible to make this mod compatible with the SeedBag mod by Platonymous (https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1133/?) for faster fertilizing/planting?

Again, love the mod.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@Mylestone Thanks for the suggestions! You can use the axe to clear crops in the upcoming 4.2 release (optional feature), and I'm also planning Seed Bag support for 4.2.