1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated TouhouBound 1.55

Anything you need for your average day in Gensokyo~!

1. Kitaen Silva

Kitaen Silva Phantasmal Quasar

Kitaen Silva submitted a new mod:

TouhouBound - Anything you need for your average day in Gensokyo~!

Read more about this mod...

ProjectCirno and Evangelion like this.
  2. Kitaen Silva

3. Deliphin

Deliphin Pangalactic Porcupine

I've started working on pixel art for this mod, for Kitaen. Not sure if this is permanent, but as a Touhou fan I'll try to do my best.

Kitaen Silva likes this.
  4. Mujina

Mujina Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I am shocked that them Touhou folkses took so long to find Starbound <3

5. Kitaen Silva

Kitaen Silva updated TouhouBound with a new update entry:

More drop fixes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. Deliphin

Deliphin Pangalactic Porcupine

I bought the game fairly early on, its just I wasn't ready to take on a whole touhou project on yet. When I saw Kitaen start it, I wanted to help out.

7. ReijiGazpacho

ReijiGazpacho Big Damn Hero

This looks like it could have potential! Well, I'm willing to do some pixel art for this too. Here's what I have already:

Mini-Hakkero
    Icon [​IMG] In Hand [​IMG] Thumbnail [​IMG]

Control Rod
    Icon [​IMG] In Hand [​IMG] Thumbnail [​IMG]

Reimu's Gohei
    Sword Style [​IMG] Spear Style [​IMG]

8. Kitaen Silva

Ooh, I really like those assets, Reiji~!
    We're still a few steps away from working on weapon equips, since the current project is the crafting table / first craftable outfit, but if we can overcome a bit of a hangup on the crafting mechanics, we'll be getting some serious progress on this mod.

Deli, Reiji, do either of you use Skype? At this point, if four of us are going to be contributing to TouhouBound, we might be better coordinated in a Skype Group. =3

9. ReijiGazpacho

ReijiGazpacho Big Damn Hero

Unfortunately no, but maybe we can communicate over Steam? If so, here's a link to my Steam http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055100322/

10. Kitaen Silva

The Actual Mod Begins~!

GuardianTempest likes this.
  11. GuardianTempest

GuardianTempest Void-Bound Voyager

Wow, you guys work hard! I never thought you had it in you.

12. Yholl

Yholl Tentacle Wrangler

Maybe create a "Fantasy", or "Gensokyo" world type for all this stuff to appear on?
    If you are after story and stuff, it could be that the explosive increase of technology and population in the outside world forced a relocation of Gensokyo across a number of planets, each protected by a weaker version of the Hakurei Barrier that simply keeps fantasy intact, rather than acting as an absolute barrier. These new planets are connected through both magic as well as Kappa technology, which has increased even more dramatically than the outside worlds' technology, and act as splintered fragments of the original whole of Gensokyo. One planet might mostly be covered in the Forest of Magic, filled with mushrooms and mischevous fairies, while another might be colossal mountain ranges mimicking the original Youkai Mountain, complete with territorial Tengu guards.
    I'm not really sure if Starbound can be made to generate unique things, though, which would make certain things like specific NPCs difficult, if you were planning on doing so.

Anyway, just some of my thoughts for you, if you have your own vision for where this is going, you can disregard this. :)

Any chance of a "Lite" version later on, which just has outfits/hair available? While I would play this singleplayer, I might need a less feature-filled version for playing multiplayer with others.

(Hmm. I really gotta try and make my bashing/shooting/sparking parasol soon.)

Kitaen Silva likes this.
  13. Kitaen Silva

There are plans for a full-on Gensokyo in a later portion of the mod, though I really like this idea. Mind if I expand upon it a bit and try to draw upon your idea, utilizing the "Fantasy Worlds" thing as the basis of an incident involving someone stealing bits of Gensokyo and scattering them amongst the stars? I can roll with that so well for quests and story. It'll not only allow for planets and biomes of these sorts, but can also explain multiple instances of these planets and biomes - even dungeons. I don't want to spoil too much of the story idea, but I'll definitely be crediting you for the basis of the idea. =3

And yes, I'm thinking that a good idea might be to try and roll with a modular setup in later portions of the mod - because maybe some people don't want new planets and world gen, they just want the outfits. Or maybe people want the additional world gen without the mobs and outfits. This way people can choose which portions of the mod they want, and not have to worry about breaking something by monkeying with the files and code themselves. =3

14. ProjectCirno

ProjectCirno Aquatic Astronaut

Oh man....
    That looks sooooooooo awesome!!!
    You're great!:up:

15. Kitaen Silva

Change in Install Method.

16. Kitaen Silva

Speedo-donning surfer youkai abound!

17. Kitaen Silva

Youkai animation fixes

18. Tacomancer

Tacomancer Void-Bound Voyager

good luck with the HD stuff :D will put a watch on u for progress :D

19. Kitaen Silva

"High-Definition" Preview!

20. Shadow Wolf TJC

Shadow Wolf TJC Spaceman Spiff

If you'd like, I've recently released an Anime Faces mod that I've been working on for the past few weeks.;)