Toast Mass-Excavations and Planet Redundancies

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by Dave Toast, Aug 12, 2013.

?

Are we a bit too evil?

1. Yeah, you betcha!

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Nooooo...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I LOVE RUBBER DUCKIES!!!!!!!!

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  1. Dave Toast

Dave Toast Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Welcome to the TMEPR page! We recently renamed and re-moved ourselves to space. We specialize in tearing planets apart to get YOU resources. Think of our results this way:

1. Imagine a nuke hitting the planet and blowing it to pieces and all that was there is sold to you.
    or
    2. You can buy a resource-rich planet from us

Except we don't use nukes or sell planets like that. We use our picks and drills to rip the goodies from a potentially habitable planet to make money. Enough of this, who wants stuff? We also do requests, post them (or orders) here and we'll try our best. Order forms must have your species and general aggression towards humans or us out of 11.

Happy home-finding! (Because there aren't many left...)

2. Dave Toast

If you have good pixel art skills, we are looking for someone to draw us a logo of our initials using drills and picks etc. to build the letters

Thank you!

3. Opirian

Opirian Subatomic Cosmonaut

((Please provide a clearly defined code of ethics and more defining information such as history))

4. Dave Toast

Heh, we started off on a backwater planet somewhere in the universe. Can't say I remember the name but boy was it a horrible place. It was filthy rich in ore and that though. One day, I'd gotten meself a couple of bits of scrap and wire and I thought, why don't we clear out this thing and make ourselves a ticket outta here? We could certainly make a lotta cash from selling the rest. And here we are today. We don't have a code. Just grab a drill and let's go make a planet into a core.