1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Tiy question for community: Ideas for weapon mods

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by NewLiar, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Dr scoobie

Dr scoobie Giant Laser Beams

Good point.
    guess i wasnt thinking straight. i need to get some sleep.

2. Jeskins

Jeskins Subatomic Cosmonaut

A sticky shot(projectiles stick on target)but not bullets
    electricity(makes enemy paralized and has electricity effect/glow)
    acid (makes enemy slower and damage overtime)

3. Rainbow Dash

Rainbow Dash Oxygen Tank

a sword that swings faster for every successful "combo hit" it makes
    aka it starts slow then goes very fast (autoswinging ofcorse so people dont get arthritis)

4. Ipxkz

Ipxkz Void-Bound Voyager

How about to add a chance of petrification? Enemies turns in to stones will be funny.

nababoo likes this.
  5. Hector

Hector Void-Bound Voyager

Mirror Image - charging the weapon for a while and then hitting an enemy creates a Mirror Image of yourself for, like, 2 -3 attacks. Limited to 1 Image at time. Consumes large amount of energy on cast.
    The Mirror Image mimicks your attack pattern - you jump and attack, the Image jumps and attacks, etc. The Image, however, can not change position unless it is backward slashing or something.

I can see it on katanas or a Hylotl special weapon mod. you know, hylotls, Asia, samurais.

nababoo likes this.
  6. Alucard I

Alucard I King Homestuck I

Teleport - Swinging a sword in front of your enemy deals damage and immediately teleports you behind the enemy.
    Fissure - Striking some swords which require hitting the ground can send a shockwave, dealing 70% damage to enemies.

And here my imagination suddenly left me. RIP.

7. Spacedino

Spacedino Ketchup Robot

I know theres no forum rule against necros, but I'm pretty sure suggesting weapon mods at this time is useless.
    The beta is coming out, all the weapons are already in :p

8. Hector

Hector Void-Bound Voyager

It is beta, not full release. Besides, Tyi said that there are only 3 tiers fully completed, and the rest is an unbalanced group of items, so CS can still use some of the ideas~
    Still, I want more bows. Or revolvers. D:

nababoo, Soggytoast and dhxmg like this.