1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Title Screen Alien Door Secret Bug

Discussion in 'Support' started by Berry17719, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Berry17719

Berry17719 Yeah, You!

Hello! I found a bug on the Title Screen.

I first opened the game like usual, clicked the ConcernedApe face during the start-up to remove the glasses then proceeded to click on the E in "Stardew" 10 times to see the little alien (these are secrets in the game). Went to the co-op screen to try a random invite code from a steam forum but it was old so it didn't work lol. Then I clicked on the "Back" button to go back to the Title Screen so I can play but then it looked like the dark door rectangle was trying to unusually cover the whole "E" in the word "Stardew". Screenshot 443 is how it usually looks but after I pressed back, it looked like Screenshot 441. Screenshot 442 is included for looking at how the original Title Screen looks.

ah! I forgot something! Minimizing then opening the game window fixes it (returns to Screenshot 442 look) and maximizing the game window (if it has not been done so yet) fixes it as well.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2019
    • The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

You can just press the Edit button, to add information to the existing post.
      merged the two posts for you.

• Berry17719

Berry17719 Yeah, You!

okay thank you