Tips you think might be useful--general or specific

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Filmstudy, Jan 29, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Pazzie

Pazzie Space Spelunker

Thanks for your help everyone. I never knew I could buy weapons (sword), only thought you received them sometimes in the mines. I've tried upgrading my sword at the Black smith but can only seem to be able to upgrade my tools. My boots are the fire ones, can't remember the correct name. Where would I buy the weapons from (if I can).

• Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

The Adventurer's Guild just to the east of the mine entrance sells weapons. (It's the little rustic-looking cabin with the lantern hanging out front. You have to kill ten slimes to be eligible to enter-- but if you're already down that deep in the mines you've surely already met that quota.)

Pazzie likes this.
      • DT89

DT89 Void-Bound Voyager

It's a silly tip but here it goes nonetheless: Once you have a Delux barn or coop, and decide to build another, you can move any animal to your new building. For example you can have 4 pigs in a basic barn.

On a side note, do not put bunnies on a non Delux coop or you may find wool in unreachable areas.

And a little deco-tip: you can put almost any item on top of the tables in your home, for instance: cooked meals on your dining table.

Just my two cents, hope someone may find them useful.