Thoughts about the new 1.4 events (No spoilers)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by WilliamZ, Dec 9, 2019.

1. WilliamZ

WilliamZ Phantasmal Quasar

After I saw my spouse new event (Haley) I spoiled myself with the rest because I wouldn't be playing multiple saves just to see them, some of them bugged me really hard to the point of creating this topic, here is my evaluation (separating the boys to the girls):

Sam [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Sam development further increases and his event in my opinion was the best of everyone, it really captured his passion and personality, making the time that you invest on this character very satisfactory.

Harvey [​IMG][​IMG]
    Harvey always was a sweetheart and this event further represents that, it is a short scene but it captured what Harvey does the best.

Elliott [​IMG][​IMG] ([​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]if it was animated)
    Elliott event is a shame due the fact that is text only (the only marriage candidate with a event like that) but it suits him, I understand that CA is limited in what he can do alone and represent his event on the game would take a lot of time, but he didn't changed what he had in mind just to add some visual candy to us, but if it wasn't for that, Elliott's event would be sitting indisputably on the top!

Sebastian [​IMG][​IMG]
    Sebastian event is kinda boring for a 14 hearts, it would suit for another occasion because the feeling that I have is that you could see this event even if you wasn't married with him, unfortunately a lot of characters will fall into this category.
    Alex [​IMG]
    Alex's event will make people hate him even more, it doesn't bring anything to his character development (unlike Sam's) and I believe that this will be the final nail on the coffin for him, that's unfortunately because he behave very nice when you reach 6 hearts with him.
    Shane [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Shane himself isn't the problem in this event as he didn't does anything of wrong, but CA really droped the ball into this script! I really hated and I can say that couples breaks for things like that, it's too bad because Shane have the most interesting development of everyone if you care to break the ice. I also don't see the need to be married to see this event, on the contrary, only make it worse!

Penny [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Penny event is very simple but capture her personality very well and I found it very cute, Penny instantly became the best waifu.

Emily [​IMG][​IMG]
    Emily rewards you with a questionable item but her reaction afterwards is very cute and I simple loved, the event itself is very simple but the impact was very well done.

Haley [​IMG][​IMG]
    Haley event is a natural evolution of her personality, myself wasn't very impressed as I believe that she would behave like that, but for people that aren't engaging with her they really became surprised.

Leah [​IMG][​IMG]
    Leah's event is fun and enjoyable just like her personality, but nothing that you couldn't see if you wasn't married with her.

Abigail [​IMG][​IMG]
    Abi's event is kinda boring compared to the rest and again, nothing that you had to be married to see, such a waste...

Maru [​IMG]
    Maru worked very hard to continuing being the most boring character of the game, I really had high hopes for her but after this one I believe that CA really doesn't like of her, but her event isn't bad as the one with the guys.

Just remembering that even if I'm rash with Maru, I really don't distaste of any of the marriage candidates, in the past I had some issues with one or another, but nowadays I can say that I like of everyone, thanks for the long reading!

Medicell likes this.