1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Theories.

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Kohjix, Mar 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kohjix

Kohjix Star Wrangler

In the screenshots that were given, do you have any theories as to what was shown?

2. Zenuel

Zenuel Cosmic Narwhal

Kohjix likes this.
  3. Kohjix

Kohjix Star Wrangler

4. Aviakio

Aviakio Weight of the Sky

Here's my breakdown of one of the images, slightly less informative:
    [​IMG]

5. Zenuel

Zenuel Cosmic Narwhal

Of course, still love to discuss should you want! ^^

Kohjix likes this.
  6. Kohjix

Kohjix Star Wrangler

Of course! What did you think when you heard about the inventory that was shown

Attached Files:

7. Zenuel

Zenuel Cosmic Narwhal

Personally, I think in the video the inventories were older versions, I love the one shone in the new pictures, with the empty slots being vanity items, certainly brings my hopes up, yourself?

Kohjix likes this.
  8. HorseMASTER

HorseMASTER Industrial Terraformer

It is so hard to tell what is in the background and what you can actually interact with

9. uigfnbxs

uigfnbxs Big Damn Hero

In the snow world, I'm thinking that there is a war between penguins and Snowmen. Or the penguins are overthrowing their king. Just an idea.

10. Cobaltcakes

Cobaltcakes Cosmic Narwhal

[​IMG]
    Cannot guarantee accuracy.

But I can guarantee inaccuracy.

Aviakio and Kohjix like this.
  11. Kohjix

Kohjix Star Wrangler

Well I'm happy that coins don't take up inventory space, and the max stack is still 200+! Other than that, it seems so retro and nice looking. I'm VERY excited! :D

Zenuel likes this.
  12. Zenuel

Zenuel Cosmic Narwhal

Heh, I am rather curious to see the stack limit, as well as how the game handles drops and the like~

Kohjix likes this.
  13. Offline

Offline Astral Cartographer

I'm actually really glad they raised the stack number from 256 (not counting 0) but I'm not sure what's next in the chain...
    If memory serves, it's 2 (true and false; 0 and 1 ;)), 128, 256, 32,767, then 2.147billion... If someone knows if there's something in between 32k and 2.1bil, I'd like to know. But if they pulled it up to 32k, they must've capped it at 999.

Kohjix likes this.
  14. JohnDevince

JohnDevince Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I believe that my theory is this game is going to best all others and be very awesome!
    ~ Thank You!
    John Device

15. EarthBound

EarthBound Scruffy Nerf-Herder

[​IMG]Maybe. It would be cool, tough i'm not sure.

16. Kohjix

Kohjix Star Wrangler

Right, I mean being that this is a game revolving around planetary traveling, you would think they gave us a lot of cap space or inventory space for mining the resources of the planet! :D I would hope so anyway! Either way I'll be in love with this game...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.