RP The Tower! Attack and Defend.

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by walrusman72, Feb 13, 2014.

1. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

'Sorry bout that. you never really know with black holes.' he said sheepishly. 'I'm Crits A. Cool, Mercer called me here, he was getting bored. you look like you might need some help with that, but first, i'll just modify that dome.' e then proceeded to collect the superdense mass at the center of a few black holes and interweaved them with dark matter. then, he layered it throughout Yulia's barrier, making it the purest black. Then, He placed moving wormholes around it that would repunge any attack done to it by three fold, and absorb it into it's mass. It was also immune to polymorphing and teleportation by a known enemy. 'Now, I heard you needed some energy....' he trailed off when he saw what she was casting, 'Son of a dick, you are casting THAT one? well then, you'll need a lot more I was gonna give you. Here.' He gave her a small, cool ball that looked like a marble, 'This is a pure essence of energy. It's like heroine for magic users. even a speck of it would boost an archmages powers tenfold, and this is a lot more than that. Use it carefully.'

2. walrusman72

walrusman72 Phantasmal Quasar

M0k0n and Crits: Wow. Much defense, Many shields, such blackhole +21000

Tower: 161,000 Hp
    Affects: None

((Sorry I haven't been here... I almost forgot about it!))

3. critsarecool

'Lets add an effect to the tower.' Suddenly, the tower grew tesla coils around it. 'That should help absorb some magic. Only about a 4th though.'

4. UltraCraft

UltraCraft Void-Bound Voyager

UltraCraft Tower health 2,0000
    status good
    affects none[DOUBLEPOST=1421695846][/DOUBLEPOST]puts turrets on tower what will shoot fireballs

5. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

"Well", Yulia said, "Now this is what I would call 'thread necromancy'. Without any rhyme or reason, too", she added with a slow, deliberate clap.
    "I wonder what this tower holds"

6. lolthisthread

7. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

A rift of space, transcending dimension and reason, opens.

Though the rift walks out a little girl, appearing to be no older than six, dressed only in a full-body hooded robe of uncolored, aged, and tattered hemp fabric.
    She would of course pass by for a normal child, if it were not for her silver hair, silver eyes, and most of all the glaringly oversized farmer's scythe the girl carried alongside her.

"Excuse me", the girl asked, looking through the fourth wall.
    "Um, I was having a vacation and felt an especially drastic occurrence of necromancy being performed only recently, so can I have an explanation of what's going on?"

8. no fucking girls with big scythes don't you even physics

To be honest, I have no idea what is going on here.

9. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

I basically just made one of my OCs, who is canonically titled, quote verbatim, "The Goddess of Harvest and Fertility, Guide to Lost Souls" enter the scene.
    And she looks like a six year old little girl since she likes to be a six year old little girl.
    Also, screw physics we have magic.

10. UltraCraft

UltraCraft Void-Bound Voyager

im defender ok my health is 5,0000
    status good
    affects none
    tower name ULTRA MAGIC Tower

11. critsarecool

Someone appears to be at least mildly confused, also, wat. This thread died long ago, it just got too over the top. sO, noooo. No necromancy of threads.

Relten and Mercenary Lord like this.