The Stardew Valley Forum overlay!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Angry Muffin, Feb 14, 2013.

?

You likey?

1. Yeah!

23 vote(s)
    67.6%
  2. Naw...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. So Bright... my eyes...

8 vote(s)
    23.5%
  4. Kind of...

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  1. Rainbow Dash

Rainbow Dash Oxygen Tank

i like it,
    olny downside is clicking home brings you to starbounds home instead of stardews
    but no one clicks it anyways

• Vessol

Vessol Void-Bound Voyager

I think it is great as well. Perhaps you can move some of the landscape that is at the bottom a bit up on the background so there isn't as much blue space.

• mollygos

mollygos Former Staff

I'm going to see if I can get the Stardew banner to link back to the root of the Stardew subforum, 'cause it bothers me too. :p

I can mess with that a bit later today!

• Zombie Draxx

Zombie Draxx Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm new to the SV area but I like it :up:

• Scream112

Scream112 Void-Bound Voyager

Ill use this thread for some feedback :)

I been looking back and forth here on the "Chucklefish forums" as I guess we should call them nowadays instead of the "Starbound forums" :D
            and I think that they are almost doing Wanderlust, Stardew and that 3rd game, a disservice by having their forums so far down on the first forum page. Its under "Other Chucklefish Games", which doesnt really sound all that exciting tbh. Its almost like the forums for their old games they dont support as much anymore you know? Not saying it is like that, just the feeling I got from it.

I believe that they should just have the games in a category on top. Like "Chucklefish Games" perhaps or similar and then have all 4 games there, even starbound. I know Chucklefish only is helping publish the other games, but they are all "Chucklefish Games" right?

At least that is my point of view, that its hard for people to generally find the forum from the main forum index. Hopefully it is being under consideration, I mean the way they have organized the forums atm. I can understand why they wouldnt go and do it the way I suggest, but perhaps there is some other way of them listing each games forum in a better way.

Very excited about this game, and happy to see I can use the same forum account as for Starbound :) Chucklefish seem to be doing some great work helping indie developers get out there!

cranberryplains likes this.
            • Kalvuric

Kalvuric Big Damn Hero

First I thought "hmm clicked the wrong link?" after which I thought, "man the transition from Starbound to Stardew forums is a little jarring." Next, I saw the poll and immediately thought "the goggles do nothing!" but then I realized there was something beyond blue and white, and it fit a little better. Pretty much agree with the feedback so far really.

Although it did remind me of jolly cooperation, which is a big thing in Stardew Valley it seems. :D

• oath2order

oath2order Parsec Taste Tester

The transition is jarring, but it totally fits Stardew Valley. That being said, I don't really go into the main forums...