RP The Sewer Apex: How They Came To Be and There Downfall

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Jtl400, Apr 21, 2015.

1. Jtl400

Jtl400 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I have a question to ask you all that you may not be able to answer

Do you know the meaning of fear?

Do you know the feeling of being alone?

Ill get back to those questions later

Well i certainly know how it feels my life has just been a long line of tragic events that always has a worse outcome then the last fatal event. Hello I'm Gruffy a sewer apex, a really unknown part of the apex race but sadly I'm the last of my kind. For they all have long gone pasted away from a horrific tragedy that wiped out our beloved cities and all of our loved ones.

My people, the sewer apex strayed away from the cruel science and fighting of the topsider apex and forged onward underground and we built many sewer cities that expanded so very far and wide and they all connected to one another through a system of sewage filled tunnels that we all traveled across with our ships. We are a peaceful people that focus on family, farming, fishing, and living off the lands. Over the time period that we have lived in the sewers we have became a very resilient resourceful resistant people that never wasted anything at all. There was no currency we all lived in harmony and shared everything together in peace and harmony away from the horrible dangers of the topside world.

Eventually multiple huge group of Avians found us and they were trying to find a safe haven to proceed with there worshiping and religious deeds and we welcomed them with open arms. They even built temples in some parts of the sewer cities, we have always been friends with every single avian we meet from then on and always love to attend there religious social events like there sacrifices and many other ceremonies.

But then the ruthless horrible human scum came barging and started waging war with us for no reason, that's how all the humans are they focus on so much war and hatred of others. I have a feeling they learned there ways from the penguins.... The war raged on for so very long many brave avian warriors and apex were lost during that fateful period of horrible warfare but in the end we prevailed and made they fled leaving everything behind. As i said we are a peaceful people but when we are provoked by someone or something and it tries to hurt us we act on it we are brave fierce warriors when i comes to the battlefield.

Then it happened after we just recovered from the horrible war we were struck by a far worse situation. Every single sewer city was flooded by a huge tsunami of sewage that drowned us all except me and my cousin that were on his ship at the time fishing. A couple avians survived but we were the only surviving sewer apex until one day we were exploring and he rushed into a strange floran like temple of some sorts and never came out but when i went in all i saw was a huge thorny egg with my cousin inside it....

But there might be a final solace for my people i am currently rebuilding a sewer city i found and it is my duty to restore my civilization to its former glory....

Now i may ask the questions again?

Do you know the meaning of fear?

Do you know the feeling of being alone?

Ill leave that to you to figure that out on your own i must get back to my work Farewell, I hope you enjoyed my tale of the sewer apex a once great race reduced to one last final hope for survival...

Last edited: Apr 21, 2015
  2. m0k0n4

m0k0n4 Ketchup Robot

Shouldn't this be in the Literature subforum?

And no offense, but I might as well point out the consistent lack of punctuation and the occasional grammar error.