1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue The resolution changes to 4k everytime I start the game

Discussion in 'Support' started by Valkaras, Aug 30, 2018.

1. Valkaras

Valkaras Void-Bound Voyager

I apologize in advance if someone already have posted the same issue.

I bought the game on steam and since aug I have had this problem. I think that the root of the problem is nvidia experience. When I click settings in the experience app I can't change the resolution, it is pinned at 3840*2160.

When I start the game the resolution is alway 4k, I change it to full HD and it stays that way even if I quit to the main menu but if I exit the game and start the game again the resolution is 4k yet again.

I have tried to run the game as a administrator, differenet compability modes, save the game with my preffered res and I have tried to edit the settings file but nothing have helped. The res is always 4k everytime I start the game

I have the latest drivers for my video card (geforce gtx 980 ti) and I have tried various tips I have found on the net but nothing have helped

Is this a nividia experience issue or is there something to do with the aug patch? And how do I fix it???