The Planet Devourer (Not Terraria :I)

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Zenuel, Mar 8, 2012.

1. Zenuel

Zenuel Cosmic Narwhal

A song I recently finished, with a very grim creature in mind, inspired by Starbound~

Also, it loops. :3

"The soft eerie chill of the unknown air scrapes my cheek as I step off my ship, this planet scares me, it has a feel like no other I've been to yet.
    As I look around I am greeted by no critters, no signs of current life, just smoldering craters and earthy scars torn into the land.
    For a while this air follow me about, until I come to the edge of a hole, a massive pit, torn through the center of the planet, I can see the stars through the other side, and that's when I see it..
    A creature so vile, so vastly evil that the very air in my lung's escapes me, the planet seems to grow darker still I as race back to my ship, I know in my mind my feet are running, but it feels like I'm locked in place, it feels like my very soul was torn from my being and stands in terror watching that form still.
    It's behind me, it's always behind me, it's already at my ship, it knows who I am, it know's where I've been and where I would go. I've seen it once before but I swore I never would, I thought it a dream, a demon. It exists to eat, it eats to exist, it doesn't just consume, it destorys and erases, the very air around it turns rotten and dies, you are not dead when it kills you, you never existed at all.

Enjoy~"

Art done for the song by my boyfriend here

Aidoboy likes this.
  2. Treeman4

Treeman4 Pangalactic Porcupine

Nice good balance of creepy and fits the spacy theme of starbound

3. Zenuel

Zenuel Cosmic Narwhal

Thank you, most of my more recent works have been so heavily influenced by Starbound most of it comes out space-y~

Glad you like it~ :3

4. Tiger

Tiger Phantasmal Quasar

Very good! It gives a futuristic feel, but also a spooky and dangerous one. :up:

5. Zenuel

Zenuel Cosmic Narwhal

Hehe, thank you! I'm so glad you liked it, I'm also glad the feel was appropriate! :D

6. RyzFilms

RyzFilms Astral Cartographer

I love the nostalgia towards Mario, castle level theme music.
    Make some more, please!

7. Zenuel

Zenuel Cosmic Narwhal

Castle level theme?

All my stuff is original, glad you like it though!

8. RyzFilms

RyzFilms Astral Cartographer

The dangerous, creepy, eery tone to it!

9. Zenuel

Zenuel Cosmic Narwhal

Oooh, hehe, I've been making a lot more 'eerie' things lately, I'm glad you like them! :D

10. Vizendel

Vizendel Pangalactic Porcupine

Aaaaannnnnd.

I like this.

What did you use to make it? If it's cheap or free, I might try my hand at music.

(Never tried before.)

11. Zenuel

Zenuel Cosmic Narwhal

Hehe, I use FL Studio for all my music work, been using it for almost 5 years now~ :3

12. A.N.T.I.

A.N.T.I. Spaceman Spiff

This sounds like perfect music for some sort of hellish world of fiery burning death of horrible deadly deathness.

13. Zenuel

Zenuel Cosmic Narwhal

Deadly deathness.

Hehe, thank you, glad you liked it~ :3

A.N.T.I. likes this.
  14. Zenuel

Zenuel Cosmic Narwhal

Bit of a continuation I finished up today, music from the planet itself as opposed to just the creature:

Factory Radio

Enjoy~

15. Bamseper

Bamseper Ketchup Robot

Good! It sounds Terraria-y ;)

16. Narutoman

Narutoman Void-Bound Voyager

Saaaweeeeet! :up:

17. Zenuel

Zenuel Cosmic Narwhal

Hehe, certainly hope that's a good thing~

:D Glad you like it, thank you~ :3

18. Narutoman

Narutoman Void-Bound Voyager

You are very welcome

19. Every Human

Every Human Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This is awesome there is no other way to say it there is no arguement over this ... Masterpiece(wipes tear off chin crowd clapping in background ). :)

Zenuel and Narutoman like this.
  20. Zenuel

Zenuel Cosmic Narwhal

Hehehe, *Bows* Oh too kind, thank you so very much~ :love: