The Penguin Games [Game Over]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Alkanthe, Jul 22, 2016.

1. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Oh right, I was gonna RP this game.

Say hello to the Colonel. Someone I haven't been since my first game.

BACK IN MY DAY WE KNEW WHERE WE WERE, AND WE KNEW HOW TO RESPECT OUR LEADERS WITH PLEASES AND THANK YOUS!

HunterC1998, Peacheon and CjBeats like this.
  2. Apathy Applied

Apathy Applied Ketchup Robot

Oh! Uh hello Colonel. Can you help bring some order to this?

Peacheon and 611 like this.
  3. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

I REMEMBER WHEN YOUTH HAD MORE RESPECT, BUT NO, YOU DON'T BOTHER WITH HELLO SIR AND THINGS LIKE THAT, NOW DO YOU?

Peacheon likes this.
  4. Apathy Applied

I'm sorry Colonel sir please don't hurt me!

Peacheon likes this.
  5. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

This is chaos in the making.

Zebe, Peacheon, CjBeats and 2 others like this.
  6. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

No new votes since last VC at the bottom of page 4, CJ.

CjBeats likes this.
  7. CjBeats

CjBeats Weight of the Sky

Mk thanks fam

Lets change that shall we? Vote @Peacheon. What are your thoughts on everyone so far?

8. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

@Apathy Applied I still need yor help. Who do you think I should vote?

Hello sir if having a Militant would be possible this game I'd think this as a softclaim.

Ain't that right.

Having two games makes it hard to keep my reads coherent. But wouldn't it be funny if someone had the same role at the same time in both games.

zeskorion likes this.
  9. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

HELLO SIR PLEASE DONT KILL ME.

(I just looked at the side of the page and there is a penguin king next to the 'Upload a File' button.)

10. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

Back in your day, you had rides with style, power, something else appealing to the complex of speed driven maniacs, now all we have are these safety This, safety That,curly cue aluminum wagons that have so many restrictions that it's like putting a healthy man on life support...Sir!

11. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

You'll never know when you get a softclaim off of me. I'm notorious for being so convoluted and obscure that people don't see them. Or when they do, they misinterpret them.

This is just me reliving glory days.

Zebe likes this.
  12. Peacheon

Peacheon Void-Bound Voyager

Me? Well, okay. I don't really have much (meaning anything at all), since it just started. :3
    • 611 - Well, I've played one game with him before, and I'm friends with him, so I'm just a taaaaad bit biased. He is truly scary though. Cx
    • Apathy Applied - I honestly have no clue; it's only Day 1 after all. :3
    • CjBeats - Possibly helpful civilian or penguin trying to focus group's attentions on others. Not a bad thing, as the conversation does need to start somewhere.
    • HunterC1998 - Their posts don't really tell me anything; just banter atm. ;3
    • Zebe - I would have been suspicious of the vote, but it seems that they always do this, so I have no clue. Looks to Apathy for advice on who to vote - a point to note, though I'm not sure if that tells anything or is just a first day thing.
    • Dragonclaw - One post since day started. Not enough information.
    • Dras - No posts since day started. No idea.
    • Zeskorion - Either a helpful teammate or your worst enemy (after 611) is what I'm picking up. xD
    Or are you asking me what I think of the community so far? If so, well, I think you guys seem fun and friendly with all the banter, and I'm pretty hyped to be playing with you guys. c;

Zebe, HunterC1998 and CjBeats like this.
  13. CjBeats

Vote: None

Thank you for your input.

Vote: @Dras get over here and give thoughts.

Zebe and Peacheon like this.
  14. HunterC1998

Don't You just love banter though? Plus for some reason, is till haven't successfully managed to figure out the process of moving people into conversation, via my previous little flop...

15. CjBeats

Everyone seems too not-suspicious and in turn it makes me suspicious. Everyone is too happy and nice. Stop being happy and nice. We're in the flippin Penguin Games. Hunters, hunt down the penguins. Penguins, show yourselves and die.

Edit: Also Alkane how many civs do we have?

Peacheon and Zebe like this.
  16. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

You have to look at subtletys. Novice penguins try to hard to act normal. A good penguin can act the exact same, and be undetectable without evidence. Newer players, such as peach or you, also have an advantage as a penguin, as none of us know you well enough to pinpoint discrepancies

Peacheon likes this.
  17. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

How many do you think?

18. HunterC1998

I'm thinking about tree fiddy...

But honestly, the intro bit said two penguins and an unknown amount of special cases, I'm thinking we're at six civvies...don't quote me on that, early guess work screws me over every time.

Zebe and 611 like this.
  19. Apathy Applied

Yeah, sorry about that
    Vote: None

20. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

I'm calling it, 2 penguins and the rest are all NK.