1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED The Peglaci Pleased Giraffe Stable!

A race of peaceful, peace-keeping humanoids from an icy world.

1. stargazer912

stargazer912 Void-Bound Voyager

Hi i am wondering if the quest line ends after you defeat the pirate penguin

2. Byzantine

Byzantine Phantasmal Quasar

At the moment, yes, from what I've seen.

3. stargazer912

Okay! Thanks! And I think I found a bug where if you switch which quest is active before you create the beacon and fix the pistol it won't allow the pistol to automatically upgrade when you get the iron bar for it.

4. Frost3yte

Frost3yte Void-Bound Voyager

I'm sorry, maybe I'm missing something but, how do I upgrade the gun once repaired xD

Edit* Never mind, found it, no idea how I missed it.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2014
  5. dannceitt90

dannceitt90 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Im stuck on that part as well!

6. stargazer912

Im so excited to see this mod progress!

7. Byzantine

Worth noting, though not hugely game breaking; the FTL screen doesn't spool. Might be a common thing with race mods. I haven't noticed really since I work on other things while warping.

8. CaiusSaintRose

CaiusSaintRose Void-Bound Voyager

This Mod is absolutely awesome!. But I was just wandering if there was a way to unlock the armor and weapons for the others races and maybe even custom ones? I just really like the look of them and I have multiple characters and want them all the be equally badass :p.

9. Djinn

Djinn They're not goats, darnit!

Man, quests are so wonky in the game right now. That's super inconvenient, but I think that's something Chucklefish will have to fix on their end. I'll make a note of it on the mod page anyhow so that people don't touch their active quests until I can think of a workaround.

It seems to spool on my end? What do you mean? In any case, that's an engine thing I don't think I can touch unfortunately.

Not yet, basically. I need to add settlements and villagers you can buy the equipment from first! That'll be in the next... month or so?

10. CaiusSaintRose

CaiusSaintRose Void-Bound Voyager

Awesome! Really appreciate the reply :D.

11. Byzantine

By spool, I mean the text scrolling. At least it wasn't doing it for me at the time. I was more than a little tired when I posted that. :oops:

12. Krister Waara

Krister Waara Aquatic Astronaut

This mod is truly awesome!

But there is one thing I noticed. Since there is no beam pad like in the regular ships I canĀ“t seem to find a way to beam straight to my home planet (since you have to interact with the pad to beam tehre). Could be me that just missed something but I thought I would mention it.

Keep up the rgeat work, this mod is awesome sauce! =D

13. Zolond

Zolond Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Teleporter is right above the captains chair in the corner.

Krister Waara likes this.
  14. Krister Waara

Krister Waara Aquatic Astronaut

Thanks! Totally missed that =)

15. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

Ooh, grats on becoming a featured mod, well deserved :)

(Somehow the Avali havn't earned that honour themselves <.<)

16. Djinn

Djinn They're not goats, darnit!

Yeah, what's up with that!? Who can fathom the minds of mods. Thanks for the kudos, however!

17. Mr.BurntPyro

Mr.BurntPyro Subatomic Cosmonaut

Where are you on the rest of the Guns? Not meaning to rush you, But I love the way they work(charging up 'n all) and can't wait to have that tier 10 weapon! (BTW, all the sprites and animations you've done for this mod are amazing!)

18. Frost3yte

Frost3yte Void-Bound Voyager

Its in the metalwork crafter under weapons xP

19. stargazer912

I'd like to find a server that runs this mod :D

20. TheMostDangerousEmotion

TheMostDangerousEmotion Star Wrangler

Hah. So I was going to ask where the fuel chute was, but right before I did, I found it. Might want to put in a ship instruction manual codex if you can to let people know where everything is since you've revamped the ship from the ground up. Not a complaint. More like something you can challenge friends to do. Without consulting online sources, find all the ship interfaces