1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed The mysterious case of the heart badge

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Leon, Aug 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leon

Leon Void-Bound Voyager

So as you can see I have a heart badge that signifies that I puchased the $45 tier yet there is one problem... I never purchased any tier let alone the $45 one. It says it was awarded to me on May 2, 2013. I was now wondering if I somehow won that tier or its some glitch. Although i'll be sad to see the badge disappear if it was due to a mix up or somethin, on the other hand I would be extremely happy if I did win it.

2. Katzeus

Katzeus Chucklefisherman Chucklefish

I think in the past this has been attributed to people entering their name incorrectly when they redeemed their badge. You'd have to get someone official to confirm for you what's up.

3. Usually it's because someone entered the wrong forum name when redeeming their badge. I think Omni usually just leaves them but corrects the person who doesn't have theirs.

4. Sarzael

Sarzael Oxygen Tank

Dang, if someone entered their name wrong and wrote mine they would type Sarazael instead of my name... Everyone does.

5. MEWMEW

MEWMEW Existential Complex

*Points to Leon with hand on hip, slightly nodding head* Ya got lucky!

6. Forever

Forever Phantasmal Quasar

Somebody named Leon obviously does not know how to enter their Forum Name.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.