1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

The Main Antagonist

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by TehEpikMonk, Mar 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Яetrospekt

Яetrospekt Pangalactic Porcupine

Probaly some big plot twist where you are the cause of the planets' distruction.

My thoughts... :)

-MrTasty

2. Tahu

Tahu Void-Bound Voyager

[​IMG]So one of these, but scarier

3. Breather

Breather Oxygen Tank

There's already a thread for this. COULD A MOD CLEAN THIS UP?

4. Grayecastle

Grayecastle Big Damn Hero

Not very intimidating but deadly none-the-less

5. I've merged the two threads into this one. Hopefully that will help a little, though maybe we should try and keep it to serious ideas only? ;)

Luke_H and Breather like this.
  6. Gustaf Lindberg

Gustaf Lindberg Subatomic Cosmonaut

the penguins must play a role in this!

7. -Red-

-Red- Big Damn Hero

Clearly the main antagonist is none other than WelshPixie... DESTROYER OF WORLDS!!!

8. Narutoman

Narutoman Void-Bound Voyager

[​IMG] A big evil race of these!

TehEpikMonk likes this.
  9. KatamES

KatamES Void-Bound Voyager

The main Antagonist will be your father that the reason he destroyed your planet is because you were just adopted and trying to save you because he spotted a Skeletron Prime Army gathering in the Northern East, You will soon know that all species in your destroyed planet are saved by Yoga's ship, You will soon find out that your fathers assistant is your highschool crush, you will end the game with a nasty slow-motion-pan-zoom look on your crush thus, Rolling the Credits with I don't want to miss a thing as the background music.

10. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

And foxes! c:

11. Daitenshi

Daitenshi Giant Laser Beams

Pretty sure it was Justin Bieber that killed the planet. Rather, the planet killed itself.

12. CamoColorNinja

CamoColorNinja Void-Bound Voyager

What about giant sentient spaceships?

13. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

I don't think it'd count as a spaceship then :eek:

14. Mouse

Mouse Aquatic Astronaut

I think the player should be the main antagonist. The reason they crashed in the first place was because they were defeated by the protagonist, but they've lost their memory. Over the course of the game you get it back, and then you realize how Evil you were, and have to rebuild your Evil Stellar Empire before the hero discovers that you survived!

Zenuel likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.