The Hive

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by DaTimeSmog, Oct 12, 2014.

1. ats12345

ats12345 Void-Bound Voyager

I think every Hive node should have their own solar system and the outpost on a planet in the system they own.[DOUBLEPOST=1430291963][/DOUBLEPOST]If my test outpost building gets a good rating from the clan then I would like to apply for the building of main base for The Hive[DOUBLEPOST=1430292100][/DOUBLEPOST]Feeling lonely here writing on the forum by myself.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2015
    The Lem likes this.
  2. ats12345

I posted on the last page aswell so check that.

3. mitzSBnovakid

mitzSBnovakid Title Not Found

hey, you were on a postin' spree in the middle of the night in my time! i would've kept you company, but sadly, i was fast asleep.

4. ats12345

I was writing on my school time. I live in europe by the way.

5. DaTimeSmog

DaTimeSmog Guest

6. mitzSBnovakid

woah. just, woah. i really want a server on starbound (when i get my computer fixed) to play on, just with a lot of friends, like you guys ;)

7. ats12345

If I am not able to get my ports forwarded then my friend can create a server himself and probably a 24/7 one aswell.

8. mitzSBnovakid

yay! (for when my computer isn't hacked and crashes in 5 minutes of fun :mad:

9. ats12345

Novakid if a roleplay thread is created, will you be active in it?

10. mitzSBnovakid

Err, maybe. I'll think about it. Just make one and i'll think about it. It'll be very interesting, maybe.
    Edit: call me mitz please.

11. ats12345

Alright we will have to see what decision smog will make.

12. mitzSBnovakid

@DaTimeSmog Why not us have a RP forum, just for the hive and our allies?

13. DaTimeSmog

DaTimeSmog Guest

Would be quite unproductive when currectly 2 are fully hyped for a FRP

14. ats12345

Would you not like to participate in it smog?[DOUBLEPOST=1430344653][/DOUBLEPOST]Mitz if you would be so kind would you test a (hamachi) server out with me? It may be laggy but the main point of it is to build an outpost as I see you are a drone.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2015
  15. mitzSBnovakid

i'll see about hamachi... when my computer doesn't have so much junk on it.

16. ats12345

I won't be able to be active until monday so see about the hamachi thing until monday.

17. ssimo

ssimo Space Penguin Leader

You guys look like fun, sorry I'm a bit late to the party
    Here's the whole application thing

Username: ssimo3
    Character name: Phil
    Species: Spaceworm
    Character Personality: Very detached and distant, can't speak, likes to wriggle, kinda slimy
    Mutation: Desolator
    Weapon: Hammer
    Bio: Phil is a lonely little spaceworm who had been drifting through the cosmos for as long as it could remember, at some point in its sad existence it found life, life in the form of a human, a warm, moist human, to burrow into and make a home in. Phil loves to burrow into things, it finds great joy in controlling lifeforms from within; anyways, Phil had decided that, now, it wanted to crush, crush with a big-ass hammer, and so our lonely little spaceworm did just that. And here we are, with Phil the spaceworm who controls a human in order to crush things with a big-ass hammer, but from behind, crushing requires stealth. Phil is a pretty cool dude

18. mitzSBnovakid

here's what happened everyone in the hive base while we were gone:
    everything was quiet one day, the perfect day for an enemy to attack. a furry creature stalked up @DaTimeSmog... then...
    barked! it was a dog invasion!
    everyone fled from the base because of the all-mighty dog striking us on a weak day! we will get revenge one day...
    well, we're goners of the dog kingdom (of one dog). *gulp*

19. DaTimeSmog

DaTimeSmog Guest

Uhm what exactly do you mean by spaceworm?

20. ssimo

ssimo Space Penguin Leader

They're like little worms, from space. Basically an excuse to hop between different races and player saves without going against my character.