RP The Game

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Zamorak789, Dec 8, 2013.

1. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

"Go ahead. You're annoying me very much. A coward like you isn't even a fighter. May you suck your own legs off." he said, grinning. This was gonna be a daft battle. There was no way he was gonna win through conventional ways, so, he'd just keep on insulting him to no end.

2. Zamorak789

Zamorak789 Spaceman Spiff

Fear dissipated, and laughter echoed the room. "It's not about being the better fighter.." he started. "It's about winning. A game is about winning, and that's something I'm very good at." He finished. The ceiling began lowering slowly.

3. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

"Oh, no, you have it wrong. Games arn't always to win, fool. Thats all you can be, then." He continued to think the command. The command to make the chain grow. The chain hadn't broken! It was all just an illusion!

4. Zamorak789

The ceiling crept slowly down, space in the room diminishing. "I've always loved how real this game is.. Did you know you can die from heart attack in a dream?" Fear said.

5. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

"Oh, really now?" he said, pronouncing it like "O rly naow?". "Well, lets hope you never see a mirror then!" He was feeling a tonne of pain right now, but he hoped that he could make it through.

6. Zamorak789

"You seem to believe I feel pain from insults.. You seem to not realize, I chose this look. I feel nothing." The ceiling was only about a foot higher than Neils head about now.

7. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

"Oh, no, I realize a fool like you would have no dignity, considering that you have no honor, and/or face. But, you see, theres one more thing you seem to ignore. This, is an illusion. This really isn't me, now is it!" he said, as he tried to make an action of throwing his wakizashi forward!

8. Zamorak789

The cellar dissolved. The arena was a metal box. Fear dropped to his knees, a blade protruding from his stomach. In reality, the bandages weren't there. He had two normal eyes, and one vertical one between them that appeared painted on. "Now.. I'm angry.." He said, as the air around him filled with a dark mist.

9. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

"Alright, motherfucker, its time to rhyme shit up with you! And, my, you really arn't that scary. Flip yo face!" He said, as he shortened the chain really quickly, and in such a way, that it wouldn't come back to him, but pull him towards Fear. 'Alright, enough is ENOUGH!' he thought, as he whiplashed at Fear, and stabbed at Fear's face with the katana

10. Zamorak789

The darkness solidified harder than steal, blocking Neil outside. Fear grabbed the blade, pulling it out of him. Blood dripped onto the floor from the wound. The darkness softened, and Fear threw the blade back. "My turn.." He said, his voice weak. The dark mist shot out in every direction, blocking out all light until everything was a pitch black void.

11. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Neil felt a sort of fear he hadn't felt for many years now. "Shit. Oh god, he knows" he said in a trembling voice. He grabbed the wakizashi, and assumed that he was still here. He let go of the wakizashi's handle, and caught it by the chain. He began to spin it around, as the chain grew larger, and larger.

12. Zamorak789

Darkness solidified around the chain, holding it in place. Then the darkness receded, taking shape. It became a road. Became houses. A scene from Neils past solidified in front of him. "You didn't like to be alone.. I understand the feeling. I woke up one day in the Game, unsure of where I came from." He said. His body dissolved into dark mist that joined the sky.

13. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

"Bu-, ah.........." were all the words that left his mouth. A tear appeared in his eye. This.......... this was the street he'd been thrown out onto as a young child. This was terrible. How did he-? Neil did not continue this thought. He went blank, and launched into a spire of memories. The things he'd gone through..............

14. Zamorak789

Fears body started reassembling behind Neil. "I know.. It's tough. You'd rather die than go back, wouldn't you?" Fear whispered into his ear softly, full of remorse.

15. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Neil cried out in pain. He didn't move. "Why? WHY? I know you may be determined to win, but ......... this?" He dropped to his knees.

16. Zamorak789

"My power hurts others, Neil. Your afraid. That's why I'm here." He said, a dagger solidifying in his left hand. He raised it. "Death is better than facing your fears, isn't it?" He said.

17. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Neil was lost in his memories, but what happened next happened in an instant. His memories of the street were terrifying. His brain came close to entering a self imposed depression, but then one memory returned. What happened after he was on the streets. The good times. His caretaker, when he was taken in to the orphanage. The look on his face when he brought down the Law on his horrifying father. Those memories. They were the reason he still lived. And especially, the will he had shown on the street. And the sandwich which that other homeless man had shared with him, then died the next day of starvation. His face turned grim, and immediately turned, bringing the blades at the dagger. "No. No, no, no! I may have been afraid, but I've seen the kindness and light in this Fear. AND I HAVE KNOWN IT WELL!" He then umped back, and said " I know, that inside, you're a good man, then. I heard the remorse. And I can see it now."

18. Zamorak789

Fear shook his head. He dissolved. Neils Dad slowly was recreated out of darkness.

19. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Neil stared at the illusion for a minute, then his grim face turned into a look of rage, and hate. "You. YOU! I see what you're doing here Fear, but this isn't helping you. Because, my father has been dead for years. He died in a guthole of a political prison, where he deserved to be."

20. Zamorak789

The image flickered. The man moved. "You must wonder Neil.. What you really fear. Because I can see it." Then Neils mother was slowly replicated in front of him, next to his father. "You can tell yourself this isn't real. But how do you learn the difference between the Game and reality? Where do I get these.. Images? These personalities?" He asked.