The Demon Syndicate

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan TDS, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

2spook

2. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

DAMN YOU SQUIDGI!!!!!!!

Also, waffles.

3. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Well consider this:

Not all of us like to rp certain things. If Squid produces something, and people like me don't participate, its either becuase;

-I don't know much about the material to begin rp.
    -I don't, non offensively, like the content.
    -I cannot rp due to IRL issues.

The reason I see that they didn't take off like TDS RP did is because of sustained interest. Reason TDS was interesting is because its not a fanfic of any kind, and not too many rules to limit what a character can be, or what they can do. Yes, Occasionally TDS goes into a AFK state, but we all at this point know it always heats back up.

This isn't for me to rant, or flame. I'm meerly just saying what I think.

4. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

Oh, don't worry, I'm just fucking pissed. Not at anyone specifically. Well, more like I'm mad at EVERYONE specifically. SPECIFICALLY specifically people who don't give a shit.

5. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

That third one has really become the "yeeeeah I don't like but don't want to tell you"
    Not all of them have been fanfics by any means
    Octavarium was my own idea, my favorite idea for an rp I've ever had
    The issue was never people not wanting to join, that's not myself or stu said even once
    The issue is people saying they'd join it, so I put tons of effort into it, then they don't
    I have absolutely no issue putting in effort to do something for this clan, it's the biggest thing in my life right now
    I don't like putting in the effort for people to just decide to ignore it, even telling me your not interested anymore is fine but people said they would join then just never spoke to me about it again after it was done

6. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

We need to talk about this. Everybody.

7. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

So much anger, and on christmas, too :eek:

8. Con7Rad7

Con7Rad7 Giant Laser Beams

This ain't christmas no more. It's festivus, and that means it's time for the airing of greivances.

Like this one: fuck you sony and your turning off of all online crap today, seriously my playstation has been trying to connect to servers for like ten minutes now, and thats after restarting twice and turning things on and off. Guess the inquisition can wait according to sony.

9. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

I see why you can be pissed about that. Especially people saying they'll join then don't.

Tbh, I'm in a similar situation. TDS makes up a good chunk of my productivity in a day. Probably not as direct as you, but in terms of me thinking about the things I want to do in both clan, and RP it gets very extensive.

#Blamethekoreanterrorists

10. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

The servers for Sony are probably overloaded from the extra traffic of all the new people joining. Happened to me before.
    If you put so much effort into it, then put it up right now! There are people like me who have neither seen nor heard of this Octovarium RP before, and it dounds very interesting to me. Just give it a second chance, if it is put together as well as you said, then it should hold everyone's interest. And dont market it to just TDS, put it on the chuckle forums. I know plenty of people on here aching to have another masterful RP, and being unable to find it or daunted by the size and history of the TDS clan. If you put out a brand new RP that is well put together, you would have to beat people away with a dead fish if you didn't want them to join.

11. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

It's great that you have an interest
    But the thing is I put it over there to get it traffic
    It wasn't ment to be a "chucklefish" rp it was simply a TDS rp
    So it shouldn't have made a difference
    The point is simply though that people simply didn't join when they said they would
    You post is really really similar to what a lot people said
    "Yeah that sounds cool" then they'd never join
    But whatever, it's in the past now, makin a pokemon rp now and no one can stop me

critsarecool likes this.
  12. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

So yeah, pokemon rp will start tonight or tomorrow
    Skeleton is just about done, map is done
    So it may start tonight, if not then tomorrow if anyone wants to join
    [​IMG]

Stu and Improved likes this.
  13. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

14. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

15. Con7Rad7

So, uh.... Happy holidays to everyone I guess.....

16. Shinxy-Chan

Shinxy-Chan Giant Laser Beams

Are you sad Cony?

17. Con7Rad7

Nah, just all this aggression on the forums man. Sad state for tds.

Guess i should make an rp reply

18. Shinxy-Chan

-boops nose-
    It'll blow over, dun worry!

19. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Hello everybody. I'm back from a surprise trip to Oregon and hope you all had a merry Christmas!
    PlayStation Network and XBox Live got hacked on Christmas and were pulled down for a while. That's why.

20. Shinxy-Chan

Which is a mystery!
    ALIENS DID IT!
    ALLIIEENNNNSSSSS