The Demon Syndicate

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan TDS, Jul 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

I was here from the beginning of the clan, and I also spearheaded the first drider arc where Kalissa was captured. Milena helped lead Enigma to the nest Kalissa was taken to.

2. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Well, thats true. You also seem to like Driders a lot. Anyways, can you just give me a short idea of who is where?
    Rp anyone?

3. Mailboxhead

Xertra, Kalissa, and Alysia are down in the catacombs; Iota is in Lilly's lab; Tar is talking with Erika in Xertra's room; Luna (the bad guy) is wandering the halls with Enigma, and her minions are in the throne room.

4. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Oooh. Good.
    Now, to wait.
    Because Ive not Rped with anyone for a looooong time

5. Guppy The Cat

Guppy The Cat Heliosphere

Cynthia is free now. If anyone wanna RP with her, feel free to do so.

BrutorDragon likes this.
  6. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Where is she?

7. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

nevermind then.

8. Guppy The Cat

Walkin' down the hallways, go back a few pages.

9. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Kay. Im in the main room.
    Also, people tend to forget that I cant concentrate for long. It makes life and studying hard. So, I cant really read all of that

10. Guppy The Cat

[T.D.S] [B.B.T.S] Misery: Under no circumstances, and I repeat under NO CIRCUMSTANCES I'm going to join this arc
    Murky: cuz...
    Murky: your kinda easy to mess with Nepz
    Murky: almsot easier than me to be honest :3
    [T.D.S] [B.B.T.S] Misery: i know.
    [T.D.S] [B.B.T.S] Misery: I'm avoiding these kinds of people who want me on the arc.
    Murky: i understand
    Murky: to be honest, im not big on the arc
    [T.D.S] [B.B.T.S] Misery: Don't want any of my characters fatally hurt or even dead. I treat like children, like if they were my children
    Murky: tis draging out
    [T.D.S] [B.B.T.S] Misery: I care for them even if theyre fictional
    Murky: i understand Nepy
    Murky: im sowee :c
    [T.D.S] [B.B.T.S] Misery: It's ok
    Murky: ill help yas avoid teh arc
    Murky: and let me know if black is being teh trolly bum
    Murky: or Squids
    [T.D.S] [B.B.T.S] Misery: Squidgi is fine. He doesn't seem to want force me into the arc
    [T.D.S] [B.B.T.S] Misery: And also, about Mailboxhead
    [T.D.S] [B.B.T.S] Misery: I will crack his skull x2

I'm dead serious this time. I will very seriously avoid this arc as much as you guys might want me into it. I won't tolerate any attempts to bring any of my characters into the arc or related. This took me a bit of my free will because really important areas are key locations for the arc.
    I hate it that I'm highly angry because of this:
    (I don't hate you, Squidgi, but this managed to enrage me)
    I was angry because Murky was talking with me about a few things that confused me and made me think the wrong way, and got me mad. We drifted out to talk about the arc and now I'm really angry for two reasons:
    -I'm really hating this arc. Reasons up there
    -LUNA JUST STRUCK SYTH WITH A LIGHTNING BOLT. No, that is just, no. I cannot describe the anger I felt for this. And also potentially makes Syth an character that might take one of my characters (try to guess which one has the most chances) into the arc. Think about how many ways this could happen. I'd hate to actively avoid Syth, but he is important to Cynthia.

11. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

It appeares the Flux has stopped godmodding and is instead now metagaming.
    TELL ME MORE ABOUT YOUR NEW METAGAMING.
    Tell me, How does Dante know who Luna is when its written nowhere in his bio that he does? Tell me, How can he "Detect" someone's aura when said person is basicly on the other side of the entire castle? Tell me, How is it the he can even "Detect" auras at all?
    TELL ME, How is it even remotely possible for him to know nearly anything about Luna? Let alone who she is?

12. Guppy The Cat

I like how youre ignoring the whole situation and focusing on telling us how stupid Flux is.

13. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Yeah i guess its common sense about now. Im just bored.

What is said situation btw i just logged in.

14. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

I dont plan to include Syth in the current arc...

15. Guppy The Cat

I cant take it anymore.

Stay away from me. Stay away from me until this arc is over. I don't want to be angry anymore. I just want to to take a break. I cant even type right

Blackleaf likes this.
  16. Mailboxhead

Here's the issue. Arcs like this are intended to take the focus of the entire rp. If you really wanna avoid it, then maybe a short break from the rp would be good. o_O :rolleyes: :oops:

As for GravityFlux, I agree with Blackleaf. It feels like he's inserted his character into the Syndicate lore without asking Squidgi or I (referencing possibly serving as a spy against Luna) and has started using abilities not specified in his profile (sensing magical auras). Come on Flux, you can do better than this.

Britefire and Blackleaf like this.
  17. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Well, I thought sensing auras was implied in Monks and....

Sorta asked. Plus, he thinks Luna is the Queen

18. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

You know it whould be absolutely MARVELOUS if you could actuly SAY THAT on the mainthread. Expecially considering Mailbox is co owner.
    Its alot easier if you simply say "Alright i got squidgi's permission for it dont worry" instead of instantly going in the rp and posting about it.

19. Luna

Luna Pangalactic Porcupine

Huh.

20. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Yep the current antagonist of the rp is actuly called Luna.

Luna likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.