The Demon Syndicate

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan TDS, Jul 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ik, the group he has is a literal bunch of Misfits, no offence. :3

So its not going to work as efficiantly... neither has he even WON over assistance from everyone he's asked.

Ivory: Still scared shit about Omin.

Cynth: not wanting to fight due to her race's combat expirience.

2. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Alright guys, this an official new rule coming up here now
    All characters have to be original, there won't be any characters coming from animes and such that, this will also be updated in the op in the near future

Ominethious and Blackleaf like this.
  3. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Well. Kirioto got ressurected. Just to be struck down by a mighty blow from the Squidgi.
    Rest in pieces.

Stu and Improved likes this.
  4. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Nah, we'll still let Flux edit Kirito's profile to make him original, if he wishes.

Ominethious likes this.
  5. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Ya... Just use a Samurai Jack picture instead. No one will see it coming! Because he's not Anime! Loophole!

Ominethious likes this.
  6. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Lol wut.....
    I dont like you much
    Nah, Ive already got Damien. Is he accepted?
    NOEP

Ominethious likes this.
  7. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Alright so due to an argument between Me,Squidgi and Mailbox ive decided to leave the clan.
    Ive realised i care way too much about the rp and thus its simply frustrating me too much for tit to be worth staying. And considering the recent argument im simply leaving,
    Im either leaving for a while,until things calm down or depending on the reaction nevrer coming back.
    And anyone who says im overreacting, Just dont evencare. Be happy that im freaking leaving then.
    This is what i want so feel free to critizise it but shut the hell up about trying to make me change my mind.
    However if i deckde to come back and change my mind then id like to discuss this whole problem that caused me to leave. (( Before you message me Mailbox, noits not what i told you beford. ))
    Illstill lurk the thread and reply in the rp once things clear up a bit. But dont expect me to be fully active until the situation has been reolved.
    Also, Squidgi and Mailbox. Ive got several other reasons to leave beside the argument. Ive tried ignoring them but this was the last straw.
    Anyway cheers and i promise i WILL considdr coming back when things have calmed down.

8. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

I switched moods alo while writing that thus the contradictions.

9. Mailboxhead

Well, everyone needs a break from time to time. We'll figure things out. We can make Enigma an NPC too while you're away.

10. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Id absolutely prefer if you dont do anything regarding Enigma.
    I am alredy so frustrated about the rp that seing something involving my own charafter that i strongly disagree with whould just instantly make me leave again.

11. Mailboxhead

Well, it'd help if we knew what you were actually unhappy about.

12. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Ive basicly had enough problems both irl and here to get close to a complete breakdown.

Flux,Dende and any others who dislike me. I whould appreciate it if you shut up for sometime.
    Same goes with anyone asking me to come back. Im on the edge so much that even a compliment can make me just leave the entire forum. Im sorry if i insulted you wit the "Shut up" comment but please wait with critizing/Making fun of this until the situation has calmed down a bit.
    Give me some gime to put my head,hope and determination bck togheter.

13. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Anyone open to rp? I don't yet plan to have Rex get into fighting until he has found a way to pull a noisy cricket out of his magical machine protolathe thingy.

14. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Ok,
    *Shuts up*

15. CaptainMcManface

CaptainMcManface Pangalactic Porcupine

Goodnight deamons
    Didn't get a whole lot done but it was more than usual

16. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Umm... okay...

17. Guppy The Cat

Guppy The Cat Heliosphere

Cynthia is free until Murky comes back.

18. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Well.....
    Still waiting.
    Can I RP now?
    Like, with Damien The Monk Archtype?

19. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

I am going to the Grand Canyon for the next few days, so I probably won't have internet access.:(

20. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

OOOHHHHH.
    THE GRAND CANYON!
    Ive always wanted to see it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.