The Demon Syndicate

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan TDS, Jul 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

That picture made me grin, and I have no idea why. :rofl:

It's just a little over-dramatic, but I like it so far. His name on the other hand....

Ominethious and Britefire like this.
  2. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/RedBaron
    http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AwesomeMcCoolname
    http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/WhatDidYouExpectWhenYouNamedIt
    http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/NamesToRunAwayFromReallyFast
    Okay.
    Is it accepted? Since Black erased Kirito and Zeref, I have no more chacs.

3. Mailboxhead

I dont' really know why Black erased Kirito. He said there was some issue about him being based too much on the SAO character, but that shouldn't warrant a total deletion.

I really wish those 2 would cooperate with me more on stuff like this.

CaptainMcManface likes this.
  4. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Your the co-lead arn't you? Everything IS SUPPOSED to be run through you as well.

5. Mailboxhead

And it hasn't been. Blackleaf told me about it before, but it sounded more like bitching than "yeah, this is an issue we gotta talk about."

6. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Oi vey. Well, I say tell Squid about it. Work out something so that all of you have a say in important stuff!

7. themightywizar

themightywizar Void-Bound Voyager

Hey guys whats up what did i miss?

8. Mailboxhead

There's an arc going on where the the old queen Luna has come to the castle to try and take back the throne. We had to have a re-do from a previous point since it originally got rushed to much and was pretty much pointless.

Also, we've migrated the RP to a new thread hosted by the clan mule.

BrutorDragon likes this.
  9. themightywizar

themightywizar Void-Bound Voyager

OK cool when i get the ok i will see if i can get bishop in the thread but i have also been thinking of making a new story for him and completely changing him altogether but still keeping the black sheep idea but this is still in the prototype stage so i may just keep his original story if you want i could post a rough draft this week and see what you guys think

10. Mailboxhead

I think that post could use some punctuation. :rofl:

11. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Humph.
    Is he accepted?

12. Mailboxhead

Wind, or Kirito?
    It's late, so I'll probably have to discuss it in the morning.

13. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Okay.
    But I mean Wind.
    duh

14. Mailboxhead

I would ask that you find a proper name for him. "Wind" is alright and all, but "The Invoker of the Twisted Winds" is just to flipping much. :p

15. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Alright then.
    Ill edit it.
    Go see it

16. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Alright just FIY Kirito is not deleted.
    Incase "Fuck zeref." and "Stop fluxing." wasnt enough to indicate that post was a joke i dont know what is.
    But yes, My jimmies are rather rustled over the fact you are remaking random anime characters as characters in the demon syndicate.

Stu and Improved likes this.
  17. Mailboxhead

That doesn't sound like a joke at all, honestly. Also we never forbade the use of a non-original character.

Squidgi likes this.
  18. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Alright i have a few questions for Omi,
    1.Why is Ominethus instantly explaining the whole situation of the castle to someone hes never even met?
    2.I may have missed something but how does he know who Lucia is?
    3.Why is Omi so determined to do all this himself? Im both genuinly wondering if this is part of his character but also wondering how you will avoid godmodding or just playing "The chosen one" for the rp.

Just been nagging me since your post :p

19. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin is trying to rally a force, since obviously Zeta went into random Oblivion, he knows he's not going to do much alone, so he HAS to explain it... Thus trying to convince anyone to fight, he knows about Lucia due to Ivory spillin the beans about who's doing what, and their names... He is doing this himself because ATM NO-ONE has tried, and he's only thinking by what he knows so far, so it could fail, it could not... thats a matter of if Squidgi wants it to...

20. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Alright thanks.
    I just dont want you to think Ominethus is the "Chosen one" who is going to resolve the entire arc.
    This is "The demon syndicate" not "Ominethus epic funtime save the castle adventure."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.