The Demon Syndicate

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan TDS, Jul 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Have you not checked the OP?

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  2. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

This was the Re Edit i was initially wanting to do, i posted this to Mailbox over a month ago:

Race Name: The Soulless

Appearance: They generally, when not in a Hellish Biome, wear either loose, clunky suits, or wear very Skintight rubber/latex armor with a few bits of Carpace, Plastic Kevlar.

Under the armor, and suit their skin, due to their life force being depleted from their colapsing soul, is mostly ash, and their bones range from Iron to bronze. Their internal.organs are dried out, and cannot burn normally.

Race Strengths and Weaknesses:

They are highly dependent on souls to keep their own from slowly colapsing on itself.

They are a very powerful race. Their strategist skills lack, but make up with large amounts of Strength, and Armor.
    Their advancements in weapons rather than Education are the main reason to their Interracial Violent past.

Their weaknesses are anything containing H2O, Holy Objects, and Platinum, which causes them to burn, and bleed out blood, rather than magma.

They cannot stand Sunlight for too long, but can at least handle it for a short while before they start to burn up.
    They also cannot breath the same air as everything else can. It is mostly air filled with Impurities such as ash, and dust.

If someone were to become Soulless, their abilities are altered to where they start to develope Fire elemental control, but for an Unexplained reason it destroys zed persons control on one of the elements. ((Meaning Ill give the player a choice on which element they want to drop... Which will make a new Advanced element that they will have to learn eventually.))

Reproduction Methods:

It is nearly the same as humans except is complicated due to their weakness of not being able to breath typical air you'd find on the Surface, and have to reproduce in the dark, because of Solar Light burning them over time.

Another method of 'Reproduction' is that soulless can interact with a soul physically. Which a soul can implode on itself slowly, thus creating a Soulless.

Race's fighting styles:

The Soulless tend to use many high power weaponry when necessary. Most of their weapons are Experimental, and sometimes not able to be mass produced on a large scale. They also use Psychological Warfare, and Brute Force to stop their enemies.

Social Construct of Race: The Soulless Race, and its main government is divided into many factions rivaling control over its Oligarchy based Government system. The main Factions of the Soulless are.

The Imperialist Confederation: Mainly formed to expand the Soulless control over the globe by force, and violence. Their long reigning leader since it was formed was Daelthious, Omienthious's main Antagonist. Their Army is absurdly destructive. However lacks a commander since Ominethious's Resignation. Since recent times the Hell Battalion, the Imperialist Armies largest Military force, has been at a unofficial peace, and is currently by order scouwering around looking for Ominethious, and his missing child,

The Soulless Republic: Mostly considered a peaceful Social Party, it aims for Unity, and actual Representation of the Governments leaders, However Imperialists constantly declare it an Inefficient system, thus sparking many Civil wars with the Soulless Republic.

The Soulless Democracy: Is a relative mix of both Imperialist, and Republic... Wants peace with fellow Demon species... However wants to completely obliterate the Human Race as a whole, and often never fights agianst its other Factions. Mostly due to Commerce issues.

The Shadows of Hell: They are a secluded form of society that aims to unify the factions of the Soulless. They have many unusual practices including starving themselves until they are near total Soul Implosion.

Misc. Info:

The Hell Battalion mostly consists of Typical Conscripts, and light Assault Vehicles... However has a reserved section of its Military power devoted to its great Artillery. Prided with destroying Cities, and even countries.

3. Mailboxhead

And I'd put it in the OP a few days ago.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  4. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

Race:Incubi
    Character name:Levi
    Bio:Levi was born different from other Incubus, whenever he would consume a soul, the soul would continue living inside his body. He first dicvered this 300 years ago. Now, Levi himself is dead, at least his soul. There is now 3 souls manifesting his body, Arin (Male Kitsune), Cherry (Female Human) and Percy (Male Lycanthrope). They all respond to being called as Levi. Arin is has a laidback personality while Percy has a short temper and is easily disappointed. Cherry is quite childish but can be mature at times. Levi rarely talks to himself though, the trio shares their thoughts.
    Magic Ability:Wind. Essentially, he has every magic due to his souls but they have died out only leaving Arin, the one with Wind Magic.
    Picture:
    [​IMG]

Misc. Info:Levi wears a suit because Arin, Percy and Cherry can't decide what to wear.

5. Mailboxhead

if a succubus/incubus keeps feeding themself souls, they don't age or die :p

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  6. Guppy The Cat

Guppy The Cat Heliosphere

Petra can only use magic from two seals on both of her hands representing her elements. This way she can use lighting and fire without using a source, but it needs concentration, which means stopping doing everything, even walking. And water also nullifies (Does NOT erase the handseals) the magic, so yeah.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  7. Guppy The Cat

Fucking yes, oh my god, yes, yes, oh god yes

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  8. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Give me more of this Halloween party.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  9. Irony

Irony Pangalactic Porcupine

Wait, give me a sec. Daemin is not invincible to water, since her control of magic is total bullplop. Fireball? Nah, have an ember. Water? Nope, go burn yourself. As stated in her bio, which tells you the reason for her derpy control of magic. In any case, the only reason she COULD control magic (properly) would be that Daemin has a magic-enhancing item or spell working on her, but even with a normal one, she still couldn't really save herself from water or vapour. Any more questions about her "Invincibility"?
    Besides, she'd probably kill herself by using water magic anyway..

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  10. Guppy The Cat

Petra is in a similar situation. As I said ages before, she has no idea to use magic, and thus has to use special handseals on her hands, painfully craved by an person she met on her travels.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  11. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar is going to genderbend for a succubus costume :DD

ImmortalFrog and Britefire like this.
  12. Mailboxhead

Looks like the Rp's pretty dead tonight. We should fix that.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  13. Mailboxhead

Well, after your explanation in steamchat, Consider this character accepted. It'll be a while before I can add it to the OP.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  14. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

O-k. For those of you who'd like to know what me, and Irony are planing. We are wanting a Squad of trained Imperialist Soldiers from the Hell Battalion to actually show up at the caste, note that they are all going to die except for Irony. Whoever wants to get involved can, for the most part this has to do with Omin's lore, and to people who join the lil Intro arc I'll tell a bit more about Omin. As for the people in that squad im literally putting this in X-COM terms. There is one heavy Assault. Two with basic Assault rifles. One a Grenadier, and the other a Pistol Wielder. There is also a Sniper, Equipped with a basic Sniper Rifle unlike Omin's Rifles. As for Ivory, she can decide what she wants her to gear up with.

as for questions like, "So they are going to take over the castle. :wtf:" - No, they are only there for Omin, they, srry to say this, Dont give to much of a shit for everyone else.

Mail, if this needs any revising, or should discuss about it, ill be online for a while...

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  15. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

I'd love to help Omin. ((Thinks about putting water around a soldier, freezing it, then making spikes erupt inwards from the ice.))

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  16. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

hhehehehehehe >:3 just be gentle with Irony, she's both a main char, and a General :3

But the water would already destroy the soldier, since most don't wear waterproof suits. Basically anythign containing H2O or O burns a Soulless. Carbon Dioxide however is their main compound of Breathing.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  17. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

So I could just get a garden hose and they'd melt? They would shoot at me though.

Ominethious and ImmortalFrog like this.
  18. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Harn, are you trying to get Tar to eat you >3>

19. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Well you have discussed the possibility of introducing Omin to Acrale.
    She might aswell show up. Her and Omin are basicly opposites to eachother.
    Could be a fun to have them as rivals.

20. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

florist.jpg

BrutorDragon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.