RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guppy The Cat

Guppy The Cat Heliosphere

"That... must be horrible. I don't want to push you more into talking. So... let's change subjects...
    So what is this "commotion" all about? I haven't heard anything..."

2. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ominethious stoped himself from going further, then replied, "An Alleged 'heir to the throne' has came back after being banished is now back and wants to Resurrect herself to the Throne again... Due to her mother's death, and her mother being the Queen... She died to the Changeling Queen, and after Xertra gained power she was Exiled... Her name is Luna... she has 2 other accomplices, Katarika, and Lucia... At this moment i have no idea where they are... However since Ivory is a Life mage... I Suspect them to have generally the same Elements... So i must protect myself as MUCH as possible... reason why i put a layer of Rock on me while fighting Ivory..."

3. Guppy The Cat

"A good strategy is having minions of varied powers so when combined, most aren't able to fight back... If she doesn't use that, she is stupid"

4. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin thought in his head... "Stupid fighting..." then started continued from his mindset on the wars by saying, "I was a loose cannon... so much that my Rival took advantage of me... Took my army under his command... and what I didn't know is what he did with that army..." Ominethious's eyes went Cyan agian, then asked, "I believe now that i can trust you with something, would you wish to hear it..."

5. Guppy The Cat

"I guess you could... And about that Luna person... We will kick her butt, that is a fact"

6. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

((
    ))

Ominethious shook his head to that, then continued in a grim tone, "He took my armies and... Attacked my old home planet called Hyperion... Its population well in the twenty billions... They had invaded the planet, unleashing total war against them all... The army was the size of one point seven million troops... all told that this is a heretical colony of Humans... and MUST be destroyed... So they did as they were told... and without fear, remorse, pity, or mercy slaughtered them all... every last civilian... Then when i had investigated it was all in ruin... buildings topped, snapped in half, obliterated... What was worse is that the planet eventually had accumulated so much ash from the fatalities... that its atmosphere is now a desolate Ash-cloud... When i found the planet it broke me into tears of lava... MADE ME SWEAR..."

Omin paused, trying to hold in his sudden hate, he continued, "I swore from that day... Daelthious would be DEAD to me..." Ominethious was now Black-eyed, and burning immensely with a Black inferno surrounding him.

7. Guppy The Cat

"Well... that is sad... Losing such an important location..."

8. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ominethious was now breathing Heavily, and his heart was racing at a very abnormal pace, he then continued on, "I lost... My home, My Family... MY OWN CIVILISATION!!! ... They never even knew i turned Soulless... Because i NEVER... saw them before that day..."

(( I'll be off for the night, Bai. ))

9. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Soon, the two came to a small cavern, a subterranean lake hidden deep under the castle. A single large crystal jutted out from the center, and it gave off a blue glow which reflected off the water to light up the grotto dimly.

10. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Arawn looked upon the water glittering a dim blue off the large crystal. "It's so shiny and pretty. I like this place Mistress."

11. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Maeja smiled. "This place is a secret to many. We'll be safe here for a while."

12. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

He smiled happily and hugged her from behind. "That's good. It'll be nice getting to spend time with Mistress Maeja."

13. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Crazyon slowly stood.
    "Well, I suppose your not a very polite person."
    "I might have to teach you some manners."
    With that, the walls of the room blew away leaving them standing on a large platform hovering within an abyss of shadows.

14. CaptainMcManface

CaptainMcManface Pangalactic Porcupine

Once again, the door opened, and this time a tall gentlemanly figure stepped out, he stretched, and a little spiderling crawled out of the door.
    "go down to the mess hall and see if you can't have so morsels delivered to my room. i shall explore see if i can find anybody"
    he then shut the door behind him while the little spider scurried away.
    "Nicholas rapport is ready for action"
    he thought to himself as he strode off
    (this is an offer to anyone who wants to rp, as i don't have enough of a grasp of whats going to go to someone)

Ominethious likes this.
  15. CaptainMcManface

Nicolas wandered the halls for quite sometime, if he had been paying attention, he would have noticed the maids and servants of the castle ducking back when he looked in their direction, but as it was he eventually ended up in the mess hall

16. CaptainMcManface

He walked in, a gathering of some sort had been held, he also spotted the little spider he had sent earlier, it then scuttled over to him and he attached a little bit of silk to it and it then scuttled off down one of the many corridors.
    Nicolas then sat down at a table and waited for either a waiter or someone of the gathering to come over.
    ((sorry for triple post))

17. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ominethious looked away from Cynthia, and noticed the figure as he walked through the door and sat down... he curiously slowly walked over to him and said in his most polite manner, "As of who might you be?" meanwhile was glaring his red eyes into his, but not for long periods of time, at the least.

18. CaptainMcManface

Nicholas returned eye contact, at least whenever the stranger offered it.
    "my name is Nicholas rapport, and what might yours be?"
    the little spider crawled back into the room and climbed up Nicholas's pant leg and Nicholas took the small piece of silk back from it.
    "also could i have some food here?"

19. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ominethious looked at him puzzled, then said, "I am Ominethious... However im not a servant, and there is a bit of a... 'War' going on in the castle... An Insurrection, if you will."

20. CaptainMcManface

"oh my apologies, i did not mean you but if there''s a chef who could cook something to satiate my hunger"
    Nicholas sent the spider off one more time back towards his room.
    "i was sent here as a diplomat, so i might as well try and alleviate any situation here. so i'll bite, i don't have anything better to do"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.