RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guppy The Cat

Guppy The Cat Heliosphere

She still looked at him for a bit. She definetly hated him, a lot... But... she also felt a bit bad for him too. She walked into the castle, hoping to not see Syth again... atleast not in this night...

2. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Syth remaind the same. "Heh...a son. A guy like you...a souless, if you'd be called, had a son...hard to bealive."

3. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin left with Cyth without a single word spoken, following her.

4. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Once the two were gone, Syth sighed deeply. Opening his eyes to look at the tree's leaves and the sky.

After a bit he closed them again, ready to sleep.

*...what a wonderful world...* He thought grimly.

5. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ominethious walked faster, catching up to Cyth, while still billowing in blue flames, he asked, "Now where exactly are you going... I must ask that the situation of the castle is DESPERATE... Even if you're a poor fighter we still need everyone we've got!"

6. CaptainMcManface

CaptainMcManface Pangalactic Porcupine

A... thing stirred in on of the rooms in a left wing of the castle, (or wherever the guest rooms are) the handle on door that had been previously determined to remain shut clicked, the door creaked open just wide enough to allow a quick peek at the surrounding area.
    "hmm i believe it is not time yet, i shall see what the commotion is about tomorrow but for now, i rest after a long time of weaving"

Guppy The Cat and Ominethious like this.
  7. Guppy The Cat

"I don't want to get involved in that... I'm really sorry... but there is chance I might die" Considering the situation she was in, she wasn't going to accept too easily.

8. Con7Rad7

Con7Rad7 Giant Laser Beams

Kara looked at it weirdly, before making some connection in her head.

"Ah, it looks as though you lived through that, for that you deserve an award, the hive will not longer hunt you. Why waste energy on hitting cockroaches with hammers if they just brush it off. The bad news, that's because i plan on going straight to dropping the anvil on the cock roach"

Kara's arm transformed into a blade of lightening, giving off a constant discharge.

The snake coiled on her left arm barred its fangs.

9. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ominethious stoped her, not trying to prevoke her he said calmly, "If you don't the Insurrectionists will take hold of this Castle, they would start to claim your Forests... They would take your Humble refuge away bit by bit till there's nothing left... I'm not going to ask you to Fight directly, but you MUST try something... At least help me roundup, and Eliminate the leader's minions... I've already taken one from them, she's the one i brought in the Kitchen for... And if you ask me unless you want me to try the same tactic may you please help us... Use your Mischievousness to your Advantage... you're a Kitsune not a Slime!"

10. Guppy The Cat

"I'm different... I'm weak... I've never pranked someone before... if I could do something... I'd help you... " She said, walking off into the kitchen.

11. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

he paused, then added, "Hell, I'm one to tank shots for those who cannot properly do it themselves, I'd take as much as needed to defend you, I cannot Die easy... Only a handful of things can kill a Soulless, most of which THEY don't have.." he now walked in there with her, and sat down at one of the tables.

12. Guppy The Cat

She also sat on one of the chairs, near the tables
    "Look... There is something, I can use my heat to distract them... but that is the only thing I can do..."

13. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ominethious looked over to her directly, this time not trying to look at her in the eyes, then said, "As I said, ANYTHING will help us, no matter how small..." Omin's eyes turned blue and he reached to her, patting her back softly, and trying not to accidentally burn her shirt.

14. Guppy The Cat

"Wait... a heat sensor... a heat sensor! If we manage to find one or find someone who can build one for us, we could set up a heat sensor somewhere and a trap, and when one of this... person's minions gets near, I use my heat to activate the heat sensor and the trap... Although I doubt it could work..."

15. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ominethious looked questionably at the idea, but then replied, "It would work, but it has to be close to the Throne room, and we need to actually Lure them out... However i need to postpone that till Ivory comes back..."

16. Guppy The Cat

"Alright then... That human... he really pissed me off... nobody makes me sad in a long time... offending my species like that..."

17. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ominethious's eyes went Violet, then replied, "What he thinks of us is just the enemies of Man... Men have taken everything from me... All the insanity, lies, scandals, murders, vigilante movements, riots, mobs, even War... The Soulless are treated like damned ANIMALS...." Ominethious started engulfing himself in a black flame.

Guppy The Cat likes this.
  18. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Syth sneezed. He wiped his nose.

"Ugh...might be getting sick..." he said to himself. But it felt like he was being talked about.

19. Guppy The Cat

"All the other species are... you're not alone... Wars took many of the members of our population away... the nuclear bombs set off on Asia... many Kitsunes and humans died..."

20. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ominethious laughed evilishly, now remembering the decade long war's he started in his Youth of a Soulless... Then said in his low demonic voice, "You have yet to see Soulless Wars... They are like hoards of men, women, even children all in armor like mine waging total war, using our technology of how to use Souls as power as weapons... We power our cities with reactors designed to harvest Souls, however we keep them under highest protocol, because of their unstableness... we used that against them... We set them off like bombs, They, as we tested, were very volatile, FAR more capable of ruining Civilisations, in which some did..." Ominethious turned away... now his eyes went Cyan...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.